Professional Detailing ?

Topic locked
Professional Detailing ? Oct 31, 2006
Does anyone know a good shop for car detailing that has professional ?
a range of prices also would be gr8 !!
Thanx !!

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Re: Professional Detailing ? Oct 31, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:Does anyone know a good shop for car detailing that has professional ?
a range of prices also would be gr8 !!
Thanx !!

Some Emarat stations do it for Dhs 250, although they are admittedly lazy at it, as in they won't touch up holes in your paint.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 31, 2006
c, that's why I said professionals !!!!
I hate it here when they say we are professionals and they end up using guys who know nothing about what they are doing !! :evil: :evil:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Oct 31, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:c, that's why I said professionals !!!!
I hate it here when they say we are professionals and they end up using guys who know nothing about what they are doing !! :evil: :evil:

Dude, I have never come across actual professionals in the aftermarket industry here. Even that super-expensive V-Kool tint is put on by sub-continental villagers without special equipment. And mechanics at Cars Garage in Deira are as "experimental" as the ghetto Sharjah ones. This place needs some like the American ASE to regulate these self-made "pros".
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 10, 2006
There is no real professional detailing place here.....

Professional detailing is when you start colour sanding the car, most places claim to do so, but they don't.

Quick lesson, colour sanding is where you (carefully) sand down the whole car with 1000 grit paper, moving to 1500 and ending with 2000 grit.

The car will be dull, very dull, but then you using a LOW speed buff (max 1000rpms) and polish the car bto bring it back to a shine.

Do a search on 'colour sanding' and you will see what i am talking about, not cheap, very labour intesive but well worth it.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto