I Need A Help With 2004 BMW 540

Topic locked
i need a help with 2004 BMW 540 Nov 17, 2008
hi everybody.i've just moved recently to dubai and am thinking about buying my first car ( my dream car BMW 540 ), ITS ABOUT 85000 which is fine with me,but its not wise to buy something that u cant afford to maintain.
i heard that BMW service and spare parts r quit expensive in here.is it true?
i understand that an expensive spare part should work free of problems for long time,almost like buying a spare part for a Korean car every 6 months.
but dose BMW parts last for long?
is there other reliable workshops than the main BMW dealer which sucks their customers blood.
any info. will be helpful.
thanx all.

M.Ali
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 17, 2008
BMW's are no more reliable that any other car. Yes, the parts and servicing are restrictively expensive. Japanese brands have a plentiful supply of spares (new and used) and can be fixed by a wide variety of service centres as well as main dealers.

No point in buying something that spends 6 months sitting in a garage waiting for a set of brake pads costing 2000Dhs. to arrive from Germany.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 18, 2008
thankx knight.
that's what i thought too.
is there any BMW owners up in here that can share his/her experience?
M.Ali
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 23, 2008
i can get you bmw parts right here in the usa fast !!!
IconzWheels
Dubai Forum User

Jan 07, 2009
M.Ali wrote:thankx knight.

When it comes to driving BMW in Dubai, I'm not familiar with the maintenance costs of that. But with regards to endurance and qualitity of BMW parts, the BMW wins profoundly.

But then again, Toyota is no 1. And probably a lot cheaper since it is based in Asia.

Good selection by the way.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 26, 2009
Good Morning

I am based in the UK and currently own a 7 Series, I find that the parts can be very good value for money, as the parts are of a high quality they do tend to last a long time, of course this can vary between drivers due to the way its been cared for and the style of driving of each driver.

Anyways I can provide car parts at much better value frm the UK if you are interested.

Regards
ali_shaikh22
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: i need a help with 2004 BMW 540 Jul 21, 2009
HEY I WORK FOR MOTOR INSURANCE COMPANY IN UAE DUBAI U CAN REACH ME AT 055-6896854 OR carl_7396@yahoo.co.in

call me or email me for the best deals in insurance for cars in dubai...
carl_7396
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 23, 2009
M.Ali wrote:thankx knight.

Here I am, owner of BMW E39 M5..

I seriously dont think BMW parts are very expensive, atleast compared to other brands like Mercedes and Porsche, they're not. BMWs are known to be one of the most reliable cars in the world, the pleasure you get while driving BMW can never be felt in other cars.

540 you're talking about, you havent mentioned what model is it, E39 or E60 ? If you be more specific definetely can help you more, if also you look for a used car then let me know, can help you find BMWs.
SSense
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto