Mercedes Benz CLK 280

Topic locked
Mercedes Benz CLK 280 Feb 17, 2007
Hi All,

I am thinking of buying the above car (used but pre-approved) and had a question which I cannot find from the internet.

When will the new model come out (as that will cause the car to depreciate in value)?

Another question: How is the service center at Gargash? I had a BMW and one of the reasons for not purchasing another one is the terrible service standards from BMW (AGMC).

Thanks, Siwash

Siwash
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 10, 2007
winter 2007
or spring 2008..
rickman
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 11, 2007
Gargash was THE reason why we sold our CLK320, im very happy with BMW AGMC Sharjah, never took it to Dubai AGMC.

if i recall, the minor 10,000kms service for our CLK320 was in the Dhs 4,000. That's for oil, oil filter and general check up, the major service atr 20,000kms was a whooping Dhs 7,865. We sold the car after that service, that's just stupid. The problem is we were obliged to go to the dealer to keep the 3 year warranty valid.........
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 17, 2007
i have a nice experience with gargash, they r professnal with their work though the service r expensive but then if u have merc i guess u have to pay the price for .. anyways i have a slk 200 2006 whic i wanna sell if u r interested & yaa the shape might not change for next 3 to 4 yrs for slk .. let me know if ur intrested ...
bhagads

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto