Leasing A Car

Topic locked
Leasing a car Mar 02, 2006
Where would be the best place to lease a car from in Dubai? A 4 door saloon automatic. aircon etc.

sweethoneybums
Dubai Forum User

Mar 02, 2006
Theres heaps around. Your usual Hertz, Diamond, UCR, Dollar, etc. How long you looking at renting? Some are more competitively priced for short and long term.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2006
Up to 3 months or so..
sweethoneybums
Dubai Forum User

Mar 05, 2006
I rented a toyota corrola manual for 1 month at the airport from Hertz just a couple months back and they charged me 1455, the car was great and their service was good. When I first arrived in Dubai i rented from Fast for a few months a Mits Lancer (manual) for about 1450ish and they were a good company to deal with as well.

I had a bad experience with Avis (World trade centre) so I'd stay away from them.

i think if you add about 150/month (1600 ish) to both the prices above that'll get you an automatic and airconditioning is standard for all cars.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Mar 06, 2006
Hey, I must say go with Hertz, for super service, or go to any hole-in-the-wall rent-a-car for super savings.

Hertz once upgraded me to the next level of car for the whole 4 months i used it. And i paid only for a manual T.Echo!

The smaller guys will give you Lancer/Sunny/Corolla/Echo, but cheaper than at the big names. For the same rate at a branded rental, you could get a Mazda 6 or similar from a small agency.

IMHO, of course.. :D

Enjoy
avkurian
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 07, 2006
Thanks guys :)
sweethoneybums
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto