it is still in protective film. Image

Sevan
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 17, 2006
Beautiful... congratulations :)
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 17, 2006
You bought that 2007 from Arabian Automobiles? Because they haven't announced the new model yet. Although if you did buy it from the official dealer, they would've registered it for you.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 17, 2006
wow, mindblowing looks. very similar to the M35/45. how did u manage to get ur hands on one so quick???
congrats on the new car purchase. have fun
drive safe :D
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 17, 2006
I just realized the guy is BSing. That is a prototype test vehicle. The new G is known to be around Dubai for hot weather tests. The logo is covered because the car is not officially released here yet. And see that beautiful tow hook sticking out of the front? Have any of you ever had your new car delivered to you with a tow hook in the front, covered up badge and no plates?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 18, 2006
gtmash wrote:I just realized the guy is BSing. That is a prototype test vehicle. The new G is known to be around Dubai for hot weather tests. The logo is covered because the car is not officially released here yet. And see that beautiful tow hook sticking out of the front? Have any of you ever had your new car delivered to you with a tow hook in the front, covered up badge and no plates?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you right! this is test car in Moscow. but still in my parking.
delivered for certification.
pls let me know when G35 expacted to be avalible in Emirates?
Sevan
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 18, 2006
gtmash wrote: And see that beautiful tow hook sticking out of the front? Have any of you ever had your new car delivered to you with a tow hook in the front, covered up badge and no plates?

lol i was wondering the same thing. but yeah when is the new G35 comin out in UAE?
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 18, 2006
cheap_Deal wrote:
gtmash wrote: And see that beautiful tow hook sticking out of the front? Have any of you ever had your new car delivered to you with a tow hook in the front, covered up badge and no plates?

lol i was wondering the same thing. but yeah when is the new G35 comin out in UAE?

I don't know yet. End of the year maybe, or early 2007.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 18, 2006
Hehe... I hope you remove the plastic wrap from the seats.
I always have to laugh when I see people sitting on plastic covered seats.
That must feel so nasty, especially when you start driving and the A/C is not yet spending cold air.
The best thing I've ever seen was a local in an Audi A8 with leather seats and seat-A/C sitting on plastic covered seats. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bschmidt
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2006
According to Arabian Automobiles, the G35 might be available during Nov'2006. They are not sure whether 2007 G35 for UAE will be the new redesigned model or the same as current one :roll: .
zookk
Dubai Forum User

Sep 10, 2006
This idiot (Sevan) isn't even in Moscow nor even Dubai, but another emirate none-the-less.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:This idiot (Sevan) isn't even in Moscow nor even Dubai, but another emirate none-the-less.

Jeez watch out whom u call idiot...he may b a lazy shiekh bored of UAE cars and out somewhere to try some new models...now u will give him a new mission and hope----- to screw u! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
Yalla, bring it!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Yalla, bring it!
:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
What surprised me while enquiring with Arabian Automobiles was that two of their sales person mentioning that Infiniti G35 is not getting revamped until 2009. They must either be ignorant or lying :evil: . Atleast, the sales man in SHJ was more informed. Unfortunately he was not sure about the availability 4 UAE.

Ever wondered why Gulf customers are being of deprived :cry: of these cars:
Acura series,
Lexus IS series,
Mazda turbo series, sports series (even Mazda3 2.3L 8) )
Toyota FJ Cruiser (perfect market)

zookk
Dubai Forum User

Sep 10, 2006
Except the FJ the others aren't quite suited to market (conditions) here.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 10, 2006
I think Mazda3 (2.3L), rx-8/mx-5 will have an adequate market if they are supported by the agency.

If Lexus and Infiniti can be successful, so will Acura be. Perhaps, Al Futtaim does not want to hurt lexus sale by selling Acura :twisted:
zookk
Dubai Forum User

Sep 19, 2006
Lexus is releasing its IS series :lol: (check today's Gulf News). who 'll be next? I hope the others follow and more options are available for the consumers.
zookk
Dubai Forum User

Re: Just got from dealer new G35' 2007 Sep 22, 2006
Sevan wrote:Photo from my parking.
it is still in protective film. Image

Awsome motor!!!! Hearty Congratulations on that mate. :lol: ..really lucky to have the new G35 so sooon! guess you're the first one to have it in the whole of UAE :roll: Drive safe..have fun,
cheers!

People from Arabian Automobiles always give us false information about cars! Even I was told that G35 will not be launched atleast for one more year :evil: they jus wanna clear their current stock that's why! :evil:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto