Double Car Parking And Ethical Violations

Topic locked
Sep 30, 2006
put dog or cat poop over the wondow witha note

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 30, 2006
I know how you feel, where I live there is an Off street parking. there is shortage of parking & thats forever to park. wht annoys me is there are soo many pick ups parked even though the sigh read "pick up parking prohibited"
& what annoys me further is that the sign boards gone!!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 30, 2006
easternjewel wrote:I know how you feel, where I live there is an Off street parking. there is shortage of parking & thats forever to park. wht annoys me is there are soo many pick ups parked even though the sigh read "pick up parking prohibited"
& what annoys me further is that the sign boards gone!!

:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 30, 2006
sniper420 wrote:put dog or cat poop over the wondow witha note

Make sure you don't get caught though :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

garage Sep 30, 2006
ia relaxed from carparks ihave garage and i will not think about the car in the garage because no car will scrach it or hit it but in carparks the car somtimes get scrached by other car 8) thats the problem of carpark
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

No worries! Oct 01, 2006
No worries :wink: i think paid parking system would teach heavy vehicle drivers a good lesson! emm i know we have bear some loss thou, but atleast when we return from work we'd find some empty places to park! :lol:
i've got underground parking! lol so no tension! :lol:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 02, 2006
Funny how the parking spaces along the streets become complately bare once a parking meter is implemented. Take the slip road adjacent to SZR where House of Cars, Quartermile Cars, etc are, this strip used to be hell to find parking when it was free. Now that municipality has put parking meters theres no problem with overflow nor double parkers.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto