Car Insurance

Topic locked
Car Insurance Nov 30, 2007
Can anyone recommend a good car insurance broker please. For the last 2 years i have been robbed by the booths at the Tajeel testing centres.

If the broker is in the Barsha Jumeira Marina area that would be even better.

Many thanks

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 30, 2007
I used Abu Dhabi Takaful Insurance. Got 1 year free cover from IATC recovery, which give good service.

Best thing would be to contact HSBC Insurance Brokers who I used, who will (supposedly) give you the best rate from different insurance companies, based on your requirements.

Their number is 8004560

http://www.hsbc.ae/1/2/ALL_SITE_PAGES/i ... insurance-

Let me know what you get and why; need to renew mine in 2-3 months. :)
ineedacoolnick
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 30, 2007
I got my insurance from Al Ain Insurance and Abu Dhabi Insurance. Both have better rates than Tasjeel.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Car Insurance Dec 27, 2007
arniegang wrote:Can anyone recommend a good car insurance broker please.

I just go direct to Norwich Union (now AXA). The HSBC broker were ok the one time I used them.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

car insurance Aug 26, 2008
HSBC insurance brokers don't seem to be business anymore - the toll-free phone line is not in service and the landline just rings through. It seems they've stopped in UAE
bagof
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 08, 2008
The best insurance is RSA As per my experience
They gives 14 days alternative ren car allwance-200aed, Recovery service for 25aed etc

call 800 rsa

or fasterquotedotae
camry 2008
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 10, 2008
AXA is ok, but be aware of the policy regarding uae drivers licence and other people driving your car
DanielA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 15, 2008
Is it possible to finance the insurance if you buy a car from a dealer?
seardarren
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 15, 2008
seardarren wrote:Is it possible to finance the insurance if you buy a car from a dealer?

yes, it is. Insurance will depend on what car you are buying. here it generally goes on the value of the vehicle. So, for a 4x4, you will pay around 4-5% of the value of the car at purchase, for sports cars, 6-7% of the purchase price.

If you are coming over, grab all the No Claims letters you can from your current/previous Insurance brokers, it will help some.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 15, 2008
Both the cars in my house are insured with AXA.. We have a fully comp executive policy. Aswell as the named drivers, Anyone with a UAE can drive our cars under third party insurance I believe.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 02, 2009
go with AxA or AIG. Both are very competitive.
finny76
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 08, 2009
Contact me to get a better quote for your car insurance: 0502045208
igkhattak
Dubai Forum Visitor

Neuron Insurance Company Nov 04, 2009
Neuron Insurance Company provides its services to more than 10 regional and international insurers and a number of multi-national companies on a self-insured basis. Our operation is based in a specially designed processing and call centre in the centre of Dubai.

We are experiencing demand for our services in other parts of the world, as a result, we will be expanding our presence with an initial emphasis in the Afro-Asian region. Our company aims to be the best at what it does with state-of-the-art technology. We also emphasize the importance of training and developing our Human Resources to meet the highest global standards.
ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

undefined Mar 20, 2014
You can try: http://www.bayzat.com/car-insurance
bayzat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto