Car Detailing

Topic locked
Re: Car Detailing Sep 28, 2010
I just used these guys yesterday - very good service indeed. the pick up and drop off is worth the extra 50Dhs.

@Liverpool4Ever: I think its 450Dhs for the full monty (inside/outside/engine) regardless of the car unless its a hummer or something very big, mine was a Prado. However best to call them and check as am just speculating. Others places I called quoted me much more.

LJackson
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Detailing Sep 30, 2010
Cheers! Might consider it :)
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Car Detailing Oct 09, 2010
I tried them! Good service and good results.

Also FYI to the Forum - Zain does S.M.A.R.T repairs for deep scratches and small dents if anyone is looking for that type of work on their car. S.M.A.R.T. stands for Small Medium Area Repair Technique - I didn't know what that meant either until they told me. The result is flawless and car looks like new inside and out after the cleaning and repair.
SophiaGho
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Detailing Oct 30, 2010
Good thread and referral. I tried Zain Car before I saw this thread as I had heard good things about them from friends. I was really pleased with their price, work and service. I didn't know they did bodywork stuff in addition to detailing. Will definitely try them out for the two large scratches on my door panel.
MrMagoo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Car Detailing Jan 07, 2011
Final Touch Auto Details in Al Barsha is also recommendeble. Value for money (even its a little more than everyone but fantastic work by these guys. Can be reached @ 04-3404455... just got my Audi A6 done and is good as newwwww...
AUTOFREAK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Detailing Jun 14, 2011
Dear friend,
I hope you will get better help from there.
Just go for dubaiuseditemscom/
mrcool
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Car Detailing Aug 02, 2015
THE REFINERY

--- Aug 02, 2015 ---

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK...THE REFINERY

--- Aug 02, 2015 ---CHECK UNION MOTORS ...THE REFINERY>> :D

THERES A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!!
aimtoplease
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules