BMW X5 - Club

Topic locked
BMW X5 - club Nov 13, 2006
Is there a BMW X5 club? i was wondering if there is any get together where i can meet new friends...

Any other activity in Mirdif that I can be part of?

cheers

Faran

farann
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 13, 2006
Perhaps some people at that prestigious bank you are employed at can let you know...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
Farann, you should listen to Bushra, she knows what she is talking about!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 13, 2006
Hmm guess I'd be luckier if I tried starting a club with my "prestigious" car :lol: :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 13, 2006
Man I really hate X5s. I wish there was a club so that all owners could be found in the one spot at the one time.

No offence... but did you even look at any other cars? Did they take your licence off you when they handed you the keys?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: BMW X5 - club Nov 14, 2006
farann wrote:Is there a BMW X5 club? i was wondering if there is any get together where i can meet new friends...

Any other activity in Mirdif that I can be part of?

cheers

Faran

dude...go change ur car :lol: :lol: :lol:
cause we changed the name of the club
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2006
Also, please go show off somewhere else.

Some of us have better cars than you...loser

senior position my butt :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2006
wow that hurt
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 14, 2006
bushra21 wrote:Also, please go show off somewhere else.

Some of us have better cars than you...loser

senior position my butt :roll:

he told u this also?????????

he must be so upset cause we were not impressed :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Man I really hate X5s. I wish there was a club so that all owners could be found in the one spot at the one time.

No offence... but did you even look at any other cars? Did they take your licence off you when they handed you the keys?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2006
oh! Why such a warm welcome for Farann? geez.

Bushra doesn't want competition here...she is the queen of showing off, in the most subtle and tasteful *cough* of ways of course. :P
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2006
freza wrote:oh! Why such a warm welcome for Farann? geez.

Bushra doesn't want competition here...she is the queen of showing off, in the most subtle and tasteful *cough* of ways of course. :P

he sure "welcomed: us (i guess all the DF females) by the same outstanding (not)PM :lol:

so we r just being polite :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2006
Freza, have you read your pm's lately???????? Come to the ladies forum and check out what is going on!!!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 14, 2006
Ya, I only get interesting PMs, why? oh, I don't have access to ladies forum, let me see if choco let's me in!
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2006
freza wrote:oh! Why such a warm welcome for Farann? geez.

so true my dear...

does anyone know if there is a ferari owners club here in dubai? id like to show off some more :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 14, 2006
hey wats wrong with the BMW X5????
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 14, 2006
cheap_Deal wrote:hey wats wrong with the BMW X5????

It shouldn't exist.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 14, 2006
any particular reason for that gtmash?? i thought it was a good suv with the handling of a sedan????
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 14, 2006
i have a feeling there is more 'Farhann' bashing going on than X5. I do like X5's but hey I want a ferrari too, I'll stick with my pinto for now, I can't afford the tolls on SZR anyway hahaha.

Gtmash/Ian is there actual hate for the car or for the people that drive them?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Nov 14, 2006
fayz wrote:Gtmash/Ian is there actual hate for the car or for the people that drive them?

Hrmmm.. since the car is a mere extension of the people that drive them... that's a good question.

Just today I saw another X5 bloody idiot driving like a maniac on SZR - it brings it out in people.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 14, 2006
cheap_Deal wrote:any particular reason for that gtmash?? i thought it was a good suv with the handling of a sedan????

That's the problem. It is rather a tall all-wheel-drive wagon than an off-roading SUV, so why build it when BMW actually builds all-wheel-drive 3 and 5 Series wagons. Even girly-looking SUVs like the VW Touareg and Porsche Cayenne are true off-roaders, with locking diffs, low range and what not.

It is true though that most X5 drivers seem to be among the most idiotic on the road.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 15, 2006
cheap_Deal wrote:hey wats wrong with the BMW X5????

it's ugly

and the people that drive them are morons that should never ever own a car...ever
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 15, 2006
when is u all ladies gonna come up with a banana rider's club ... now thats a club id love to be checkin out ... an maybe u all can accept valkryie as a member aswell :lol:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 17, 2006
my god... bushra21 u surely need to see a doctor.... :) totally psycho.... very interesting case i must say...is it the result of dubai heat, traffic or u are a special specie of your kind.... i guess its quite easy to see who the looser is.. the one who wrote a simple request or the one who went bezerk.... :)
farann
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2006
or the one who sent pm's to everyone asking for 'friendship' before he made a single post and bragged about he worked in a prestigous bank for some odd years and is currently holding a senior position...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
farann wrote:my god... bushra21 u surely need to see a doctor.... :) totally psycho.... very interesting case i must say...is it the result of dubai heat, traffic or u are a special specie of your kind.... i guess its quite easy to see who the looser is.. the one who wrote a simple request or the one who went bezerk.... :)

dont be hating on me cuz i called you out mate...

im sure you can scrounge up some girl in that pretigious bank of yours
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
Jamal wrote:when is u all ladies gonna come up with a banana rider's club ... now thats a club id love to be checkin out ... an maybe u all can accept valkryie as a member aswell :lol:

why j? you wanna be a banana rider too?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
and u want to blame me for your own failuresl? i am proud of my achievements and every one else apart from you have whole heartedly welcomed me for who i am.... i dont understand... did u have a bad childhood? are u mentaly disturbed or you are angry kind who dont live nor let people live... i send whatever to individual people... introducing myself.. and that is my right.... ill ask for your opinion if i need it... which i doubt....

so tell me... whats your score on 'bullshitting' simple mails sent by people who seek opinion and end up getting weird comments from preverts like you.... i am sure u r very very lonely.... pitty u :)
farann
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2006
no baby girl .. i wanna be the ride.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 17, 2006
farann wrote:and u want to blame me for your own failuresl?

failures? lol, what failures?

i am proud of my achievements and every one else apart from you have whole heartedly welcomed me for who i am

oh really, have you read the other responses...or where you just so upset by the fact that i called you out for being the person you are?

.... i dont understand...

that is obvious dear

did u have a bad childhood?

why, yes, i did...thanks for asking

are u mentaly disturbed or you are angry

i would go with half and half....

kind who dont live nor let people live

actually, i encourage people to live...i tried the whole not living thing a few times, but i guess GOD doesnt want me to die yet...so here I am

... i send whatever to individual people

good for you, more power to you

... introducing myself.. and that is my right....

yes, you are quite right about that...

ill ask for your opinion if i need it... which i doubt....

that is where you are wrong...

so tell me... whats your score on 'bullshitting' simple mails sent by people who seek opinion and end up getting weird comments from preverts like you....

well, i never really thought of myself as a pervert...since I havent done anything to qualify myself as one. perhaps you could give me lessons and then i could answer your question better?

i am sure u r very very lonely

that is where you are wrong...people line up just to say hi to me...i would prefer to be alone...but no one seems to want to leave me alone. i guess im just that type of person who gets attention from everyone....the person people love to hate

.... pitty u

pitty me? you pitty me...oh well ummm...i dont really need your pitty thanks

:)

:) right back at ya
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto