So Beautifuls Cars !

Topic locked
So beautifuls cars ! May 22, 2005
Hello,
I have open my cars website ! I take pictures of many luxury cars ! Maybach, Bentley, Rolls Royce, BMW, and more !

I wait yours posts !

www.luxcars.ch

benji150
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 22, 2005
Where's the friggin Nissan section?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 23, 2005
Since when are Nissans considered luxury cars???
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 25, 2005
Liban,

when you are old enough to drive a car, i'll let you know.

Nissan do make some very nice sports cars!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 25, 2005
Yorky500 I worked in the auto industry for a small while so I know my cars. We are talking about LUXURY cars and not SPORTS cars.

When you get into first grade and learn how to read english then I can explain the difference between the two for you.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2005
Liban wrote:Yorky500 I worked in the auto industry for a small while so I know my cars. We are talking about LUXURY cars and not SPORTS cars.

When you get into first grade and learn how to read english then I can explain the difference between the two for you.

That was harsh, yorky is a respectable engineer.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2005
Harsh???

Yes meaningless friendly jokes by me are verrrry harsh... sure sure sure :roll:

Nissan makes an awesome sports car in the Z350, so Yorky is 100% correct in that aspect of thinks. However, no car carrying the Nissan badge can be considered as "luxury". Nissan makes luxury cars, but these are called Infinity... Like what you told me your mother has (the cool black one).

But let me stress that luxury, like many things in life, is in the eye of the beholder. I got buddies that would considers a pimped out Maxima as luxury and truth be told, it is as close to luxury as a Nissan nametag car can get. But Sunnys or Altimas are not exacty "luxury".

I simply wanted to clarify that. I never made fun of Yorky's engineering background, and I don't intend to because engineers are a respectable bunch with a hard but satisfying job. I would know because I did a few years of Engineering in school before realizing that it wasn't necessarly for me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yorky is to his, and *gulp* you are to yours.

Thankyou for your time Mr. Sniper the Iranian Ayatolla.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2005
Liban wrote:Harsh???

Yes meaningless friendly jokes by me are verrrry harsh... sure sure sure :roll:

Nissan makes an awesome sports car in the Z350, so Yorky is 100% correct in that aspect of thinks. However, no car carrying the Nissan badge can be considered as "luxury". Nissan makes luxury cars, but these are called Infinity... Like what you told me your mother has (the cool black one).

But let me stress that luxury, like many things in life, is in the eye of the beholder. I got buddies that would considers a pimped out Maxima as luxury and truth be told, it is as close to luxury as a Nissan nametag car can get. But Sunnys or Altimas are not exacty "luxury".

I simply wanted to clarify that. I never made fun of Yorky's engineering background, and I don't intend to because engineers are a respectable bunch with a hard but satisfying job. I would know because I did a few years of Engineering in school before realizing that it wasn't necessarly for me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yorky is to his, and *gulp* you are to yours.

Thankyou for your time Mr. Sniper the Iranian Ayatolla.

Well did I say my mom had black Infinity and I aint Iranian u Lebanese Phlange fagg0t (if me being rascist makes u feel good). :?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2005
Did you just call me a Phalangist??? Hehehe thats funny :lol:

Now I know for a fact that your political knowledge of Lebanon, at least, is pathetic.

But yes Sniper, just to make you feel better I am a Phalangist, oh yeah.... I am a right wing fanatical Lebanese Maronite who only pretends to be Muslim... Whatever you want... Do you also want sweetened cherries on the top with that order?? :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2005
Actually Liban,

I cannot believe that you and i agree on something. Nissans awesome 350Z. Here's mine that I bought in January 2005 and have slightly modified it!

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 26, 2005
SWEET RIDE DUDE!!!!!! 8)

Honestly, I really like it. When I get to Dubai you got to let me drive it.. :oops:

I have 2 questions.

1) I want to compare to Canada. What is the price over there for one? In Canada, the base model costs around $47,000 which is about 140-145K AED.

2) I thought tinting of the windows was forbidden for expats in UAE. Am I mistaken?

Pimp on ma broda widda sweet wheelz. :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2005
DHS. 148,000 brand new. This is what they call the track model in US. I think.

294bhp standard
Brembo brakes all round
cruise control (never used it)
auto with tiptronic (yeah, tiger car, but could not wait 3 months for manual car)
heated seats (why, I have no idea)
Bose suround sound with 6 CD changer
18" rims as standard (I have 19" racing hart J8's on mine :lol: )
climate control
Mine has burnt orange seats
we can tint, but only to 30%

I would post more pics up, but cannot be arsed to erase the number plate! Mines been slightly modified as you can see, but engine not touched YET!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 27, 2005
MSRP is on par, if not slightly cheaper than in Canada (we do not have the Track model here so I compared to the closest thing). What would make the difference are the taxes.

Thats funny... heated seats :)

Well my buddy owns a Chevrolet Epica LT and that thing has heated side mirrors, heated seats, cold weather traction control and a engine block heater. And he lives in Dubai so go figure :shock:

Hehe....

If ever you can get rid of the lisence plate number, send them to me privatly by email. I love cars... Cantcha tell :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2005
when i have sobered up, i will do just that!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

May 28, 2005
nice ride yorky
i love the 350z, it amazing
i like those rims u hav put on tem

u allowed to tint 30%, put if u hav some influence in the police dept, u cud go for 60%
faisal7
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2005
yorky500 wrote:when i have sobered up, i will do just that!

Cool car! I will look out for F57059! :P
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Ferrari Enzo Jun 08, 2005
What do you think about my site ? :)

www.luxcars.ch
benji150
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 09, 2005
Sites ok matey, but I cannie understand a fooking word of it!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2005
Its called French. FYI one of the official languages of this country called Switzerland, hence is .CH extension :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2005
French, reallly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faggots, one and all.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2005
That is an enlightened and well thought of declaration that shows tolerance and love of other nations and peoples. :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 04, 2005
Nice Car Yorky.
U should check out a place called performance auto
in al quoz if u gonna tweak a bit more.
They would probably do wonders with the engine( If u want)
but do me a favour if u touch the engine get the exhaust tweaked too.adds about 30 - 40bhp if its a good one.

cheers
selectedevil
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 12, 2005
Thank's but I am in Switzerland !

http://www.luxcars.ch
benji150
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 12, 2005
I add every day pictures of beautiful cars in my site! Go to http://www.luxcars.ch !

Ferrari F50

Porsche GT2

Porsche GT3

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Hummer H2

Ferrari F430

Aston Martin

500 cars in the sites !!!

http://www.luxcars.ch
benji150
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 12, 2005