Anywhere To Get Headlights Polished? Tinting & Wax Job

Topic locked
Anywhere to get headlights polished? Tinting & wax job Nov 07, 2007
My headlights have a bit of yellowing and one is a bit hazy due to the sun and sand here. Anyone have a recommendation for somehwere around dubai who can polish these back to clear and possibly apply X-PEL film to them to prevent it from happening again?

Also, what are the main places for tinting and average prices around here. So far I've been quoted 1500-2000 dhs for vkool, 3M, and Huper Optik. Car is a 4-door saloon (audi s6). I have used Llumar and Sun-Gard is the US which I've been happy with (in Florida and Alabama which get fairly hot/sunny as well).

Places to get the car washed are plentiful, but would like to have someplace do a good polish and wax job (clay bar would be great) on the car every few months. Anyplace in mind for that as well?

hcaleman
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 08, 2007
Get Emcool tint from Emarat. I got it done for Dhs 750, including clear front. It is surprisingly effective at keeping my 4x4 cool. Cheaper for a car.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 11, 2007
the emarat station on mankhool road has a decent place. They had nanolux, it seems ok, I'm sure I over paid but whatever not to bad of a deal. They took care of the headlight as much as possible too. Going to bring the car to them sometime for a full claybar, polish, and wax job.

At least it is close to where I work.
hcaleman
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Anywhere to get headlights polished? Tinting & wax job Mar 13, 2010
Yup, we do all 3, visit http://www.autocare.ae for all the info!
SQ
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto