Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai.

Topic locked
Fully custom water-cooled PC's in dubai. Apr 26, 2014
Hello to every one who was interested in a completely custom Water Cooled System. I want to let you know MMTECH our PC and service company will soon be open for business. We will be at ComiCon on April 7-9th 2016 displaying our first systems, with some special offers.

If you are interested please visit our website, and follow us on social media to stay in the loop on the latest Gaming water cooled systems in the UAE.

Our main website, we are still pretty new but more things will be added on the website and social media as we start. http://www.mmtech.ae/

Thank you very much, I look forward to building everyone's perfect system.

Hello,
Dubai has a large Computer community with a passion for gaming and great computers; which are capable of providing the most enjoyable PC experience. But truly enthusiast class computers need a cooling system which can truly allow for the highest and most stable overclocks, and most amazing looks even if you are not planning on overclocking your system to the extreme. Water-cooling can serve as a method to allow for the most silent and exotically beautiful systems that can be built.

I am trying to help Dubai's computer community by providing custom built personal computers. I don't mean PC's that are just designed to run which don't require much work to build, I'm talking about fully water-cooled PC's with custom lighting, case modifications, custom wiring, that are fully overclocked. In simple not machines which are just to serve a function but instead crafting each PC into a unique work of art which can surpass the limits for which it was built.

This photo is of "Jameswalt1" build on OC.net

The services i offer are:
Water-cooling setup and testing
water-cooling loop cleaning and refilling
Component advice
Computer assembly
Custom wiring
Custom case mods
Case Lighting systems
And overclocking services

Future services:
Custom paint jobs (I don't have an artist yet)
Engraving (I don't have an artist yet)
Fully Custom cases with designs and different materials (need an artist and more mechanical tools)

If any one wants a PC with custom water-cooling or just a seriously awesome PC with lighting, custom wiring, or a case mod please email me at icebrain1@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How i'll prepare your PC for you.
1- converse about the best components to fit your needs (such as do you to game at 4K resolution with high fps, are you using the PC for graphic design or anything in specific, or you can just give me a price limit with your intentions for use and i'll give you advice for the best components, or do you want the best of of the best with seriously over the top hardware and cooling with no limits)

2- Since i do not deal in retail you can either supply me with the parts you wish to use or we can go to the shops to buy them.

3- Give me a general idea of how you want your PC such as the color scheme the case color (when available) or anything else you want. Or let me design a build for you.

4- Anything that needs to be ordered online such as water-cooling components i can order to my address and my credit card. Alternatively you can just place the order pay for and deliver the items and give them to me to complete the water cooling build.

5- I will build the PC with all the water-cooling lighting install the software update the bios on the motherboard and do a stability test for each of the components and the entire system.

6- Overclock the system to the level that you want (or none at all), or just take it the max of your cooling system and chip (Please keep in mind that each CPU or GPU may end up with a different max overclock, this is generally known a the silicon lottery because each chip may overclock slightly differently).

7- Run a stability test on the overclock and the entire system with the overclock running monitoring temperatures voltages and speeds.

8- After every thing is running properly and to the desired extent i will hand over the system with with all receipts, invoices for any extra costs warranties and basic information on how to tell if there are any problems witch develop over time. I will also give you full benchmark results of your system normally and overclocked

9- Enjoy your EPIC new system and show it your friends and family.

10- Supply future help with anything such as loop cleaning upgrades or anything else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to open open a complete computer and service shop with computer repair and sales (with GPU's CPU's and everything for PC's) but at the time being the most i can offer are services mentioned above and for anything else please email me at icebrain1@gmail.com .

Thank you, i truly hope help to make Dubai and the Arab world have a computer community rivaling that of of the EU and US.

icebrain1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Sep 13, 2014
I'd be part of that computer enthusiast community :)

Where do you get your water cooling parts locally?
leonetu
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Sep 14, 2014
leonetu ,

I don't get them locally I actually order them online.
icebrain1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Oct 01, 2014
icebrain1 , is there a store where we could acquire these components.
emnuu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Oct 01, 2014
emnuu ,
The only stores i know that have supply most components are online, sorry.
I order any watercooling stuff I need from frozencpu.com
icebrain1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Jan 15, 2015
how can I reach you? or could you please give me a call @ 055 807 8669
lei123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Jan 15, 2015
lei123 , please contact any time at my email or whats app.

Email - icebrain1@gmail.com

Whats app - 0522739535
You can also call via the number but whats app is easier as it allows me awnser questions easily.
icebrain1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jan 20, 2015
icebrain1 ,

Wow this sounds like a great service!

I just sent you an email. I will wait for your response :)

Regards,

Seychellian
seychellian
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 26, 2015
www.computerpad.ae has some very good selection of gaming computer parts and prebuild systems. You can check it
mothugs
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Mar 26, 2015
mothugs ,
Thank you mothugs,

I checked the majority of places in UAE , they generally have all the hardware componants but seem to lack the custom watercooling Supplies, (they have the ready made custom kits though but not all the seperate parts) but have yet to see all the separate companants needed.

Thank you very much.
icebrain1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Fully Custom Water-cooled PC's In Dubai. Apr 01, 2015
icebrain1 , I sent you an email quite a while ago and you still haven't responded,
I have tried calling you however it says your phone number is incorrect. Please send me an email as soon as possible at bonaizy@gmail.com

Thank you
ShawarmaDude
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 19, 2016
ShawarmaDude wrote:
eply
Apr 01, 2015
icebrain1 , I sent you an email quite a while ago and you still haven't responded,
I have tried calling you however it says your phone number is incorrect. Please send me an email as soon as possible at bonaizy@gmail.com

T

HEY. I bought this pc from JadoPado, its pretty cool. If you want one you could check this out
https://uae.jadopado.com/product/JM0009 ... 70-core-i5
Boss12345
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Computers For Sale in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Computers For Sale in Dubai