Lebanese Food

Topic locked
Lebanese Food Jan 14, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and Im wondering if any of you are interested in learning how to cook lebanese food. I'm going to be starting classes in my own kitchen next week. For more information send me a message on
ginneeginnee 36 at hot mail

ginnee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Lebanese Food Jan 17, 2011
Ginee youtube is flooded with videos about cooking any kind of food, put ur vids up there first, and make an ad to contact you, that would be a better way to gain attention
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Lebanese Food Jan 21, 2011
zubber wrote:Ginee youtube is flooded with videos about cooking any kind of food, put ur vids up there first, and make an ad to contact you, that would be a better way to gain attention

Thanks for the suggestion. you really think so? how so? I need educating, seriously!! :shock: Maybe i should take a video of my first class. Never used youtube before.

My first class is next week, got a few coming, which is good. wish me luck!
ginnee
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Lebanese Food Jan 21, 2011
ginnee wrote:
zubber wrote:Ginee youtube is flooded with videos about cooking any kind of food, put ur vids up there first, and make an ad to contact you, that would be a better way to gain attention

Thanks for the suggestion. you really think so? how so? I need educating, seriously!! :shock: Maybe i should take a video of my first class. Never used youtube before.

My first class is next week, got a few coming, which is good. wish me luck!

Yes take videos of your classes, then have them uploaded to youtube, I've practically learnt all the cooking i know, by watching the youtube videos ,
- Look at this for example , she has excellent and simple arabic recipees, So do something similar, and then you can also throw in an ad about what ever is it that you want to teach.

Its not difficult. But you would need a somewhat decent point and shoot camera that can record vids.

Good luck, :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Lebanese Food Jul 16, 2013
Dear Ginee, why do you want to stick only to Lebanese food, try on a variety of dishes. If you want I could share some exciting coking notes with you.... Do experiments in cooking make something where you can put your signature.
jmjdubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Lebanese Food Jul 26, 2013
I am intersted in lebanese desserts! Do you make those too?

--- Jul 26, 2013 ---

I am intersted in lebanese desserts! Do you make those too?
zohraalshifa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Lebanese Food restaurant in Dubai Dec 09, 2013
Hi everyone

Labanese cusine Food Restaurant in Dubai

Beyrock Restaurant is the best restaurant in dubai.
ganga
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Lebanese Food Dec 14, 2013
Visit the Site http://www.beyrockdubai.com this contains more menus, you can order.

Contact through mail - info@beyrockdubai.com .. I think this website your favourite foods and dishes..

It is in

Al Aman House Building, Next To Copthorne Hotel,
Opposite Deira City Center,
Port Saeed,
Dubai

--- Dec 14, 2013 ---

annn099 ,

Visit the Site www.beyrockdubai.com this contains more menus, you can order.

Contact through mail - info@beyrockdubai.com .. I think this website your favourite foods and dishes..

It is in

Al Aman House Building, Next To Copthorne Hotel,
Opposite Deira City Center,
Port Saeed,
Dubai
ganga
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Catering Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Catering Services in Dubai