Where Can I Sell My Software In U.A.E.?

Topic locked
Where can I sell my software in U.A.E.? May 16, 2007
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am looking for some of Dubai's top Software Resellers. I want to start marketing my companies products in Dubai but I cant seem to find any top notch companies? We sell to fortune 500 companies around the world.

www.imanami.com

Imanami provides affordable, easy to use Directory Management tools for Microsoft® Exchange® and Active Directory®. Companies today spend untold hours maintaining their Active Directory or Exchange directory, updating distribution lists and creating Outlook profiles. Imanami automates that whole process with tools that synchronize directories and automate both distribution lists and Outlook profiles. This empowers users by allowing them to maintain their own directory attributes and groups with restrictions set by the administrator. Network administrators benefit by saving time, effort and money. Companies benefit by coming more connected to their employees, partners and customers.

Imanami has over one million customer seats worldwide including: Shell Oil, Ericsson, Deloitte & Touché, Mentor Graphics, Panasonic and Microsoft. Imanami is an independent software vendor and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

Imanami
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk