UAE Business Travel Creates Huge Opportunity

Topic locked
UAE Business Travel Creates Huge Opportunity Oct 03, 2007
The Business Travel Show will be taking place in Dubai on October 29 & 30 at Madinat Jumeirah Arena. This is the first Business Travel Show to take place in the UAE.

The Show is coming to the UAE beacause the UAE/Gulf region is the WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING region for business travel. In fact, 80% of ALL travel to and from this region is classed as business travel.

I am the owner of the domain name:

UAEBusinessTravel.com

I am looking for an investor(s) wishing to either: 1.) become a partner with me and develop this domain into a thriving business--the market is HUGE, or 2.) purchase this domain name directly from me and develop it yourself.

Again, the market for business travel in the UAE is huge and growing faster than anywhere else in the world.

$$Dubai
Dubai Forums Member

Travel business Oct 06, 2007
YES, I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR WEB-SITE. 1.305.970.9124

CALL ME OR GO TO WWW.FLYBYKARA.BIZ AND WATCH THE VIDEO THAN GIVE ME A CALL.

CHRIS KARA 1.305.970.9124
chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Travel business Oct 07, 2007
chrisculbert wrote:YES, I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR WEB-SITE. 1.305.970.9124

CALL ME OR GO TO WWW.FLYBYKARA.BIZ AND WATCH THE VIDEO THAN GIVE ME A CALL.

CHRIS KARA 1.305.970.9124

Chris,

I went to your site. I am not looking for some online travel scheme. I am looking for a real investor with venture capital wanting to invest in UAEBusinessTravel.com or purchase the domain outright.

Thanks anyhow.
$$Dubai
Dubai Forums Member

ok then. Oct 07, 2007
How much are you asking for the web-site?
How can we become partners, what is the number for 49%?

Who will build the web-site?
chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 07, 2007
The only scheme I see is you trying to get VC Money with just a web-site name. Anyone can have a WEB-SITE ($9.00) name, do you have a business plan that will drive people to your NAME. I have over 200 web-sites and built them on my own. Who needs VC money to build a web-site? I sit with VC and Hedge Fund guys every day, don't waiste your time trying to sell a web-site to the VC'S, IT'S A JOKE. And you shouldn't refer to my posting as a scheme. That is slander my friend. Slander can end you up in court. I give my name and numer do you? I am not running a scam. my friend. Are you?
chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 22, 2007
scheme is not a slanderous word.

Look in the dictionary or use google
http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:official&hs=zTv&defl=en&q=define:scheme&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

#an elaborate and systematic plan of action
# system: a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
# schema: an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world

Ok so maybe you don't have "an elaborate and systematic plan of action" for your web site.

Learn about the words you are complaining about. Saying to people you do not like that you could take them to court does not show you in the best light.

Anyone selling sandwiches in the Wall Street area would "sit with VC and Hedge Fund guys every day" on the subway going to work.
getanapple
Dubai Expat Wannabe

shoe shine Oct 22, 2007
i shine the shoes

Thanks for the vocab lesson
chrisculbert
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk