To Start A Biusiness In Dubai???

Topic locked
To start a biusiness in Dubai??? Apr 27, 2007
My friend want to know a site where he can get details of how to start a small business in Dubai?

Aeliya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: To start a biusiness in Dubai??? Apr 28, 2007
Aeliya wrote:Can anyone direct me to a site where I can get details of how to start a small business in Dubai?
How/where to obtain the business licence?
Can one start a home based business like a translation/Recruitment agency at home itself?
I would also like to know the investment amount for the licence, Visa and office space.
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AT THE EARLIEST WITH THIS INFO.
THANX IS ADVANCE!!!

Can you plz tell me what type of business you wanna start? and do you have any idea which business licence ur looking for? Trading or LLC?
please provide me your details so i can help you out.

Regards
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Setting up business in Dubai May 08, 2007
Aeliya (nice name), I too am looking to set up business in Dubai, this will be an online travel agency mainly for UK outbound passengers, but also for expats wanting to go on holiday in the summer to cool down! I have heard that you can't work from home in Dubai, is this correct? Unfortunately I don't as yet know what type of licence I need, maybe you can advise? Are there any business advisors in Dubai to help you through this process, or any websites/forums you can recommend. Thanks in advance.
Alan
flightfinders
Dubai Forum Guest

May 08, 2007
Wish master( the person who has replied to my post earlier) is the best person to talk about this as he seems to be very knowledgable about it.

plz check you PM.
Aeliya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 05, 2007
Hi Wishmaster,

I too am also looking to go into business with my brother in law, who already lives and works as a freelancer . Both myself and my partner are looking to move out to Dubai in the next few months. I have read about the LLC and it was all abit confusing. Any help would be apprciated. Also if you have any other info on moving to Dubai, ie..visa's residency etc.

Many Thanks
Ninney
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

hi Jun 05, 2007
ask here[u][u] businesshrhs@yahoo.com [/u][/u]for new business inqires
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 28, 2009
good
dprovenzani
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 30, 2009
Just wondering if this is the right time to risk starting a business in Dubai..
kannayath
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 09, 2009
You could check out the Business Development Department of Dubai Chamber of Commerce, they provide a lot of in-person help regarding new businesses.
Laurie Lodha
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sugar seller Aug 14, 2009
HI
Friends
I want to sell sugar here in UAE.
I have sugar factory in INDIA.
i dont have licence here in UAE.
I WANT TO START SUGAR BUSINESS
IN UAE CAN ANYBODY JOIN WITH ME.
MAIL ME sunil_patil_34@yahoo.co.in
sunilpatil34@yahoo.co.in
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 15, 2009
At Ngotti28, your answer is very interesting:-) however, im hving troubles on opening your webpage, pls confirm syntax.
My question to you, or to this chain, Could i possibly, with own trade license, put up my business at home? As in at home, in the saloon, where i live just 3steps away from my room? Or legally, i cannt do this? My friend and I am planning to put up a Trading company (general merchandize) in Abu Dhabi. Would this mean- if i take my products in Dubai, this is legally incorrect? Thank u for anyone giving light in this matter.
MafiaWars_Rocks!
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 23, 2009
let me know if I can help as I am base in London and have soem experience about investment
LondonPC
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 19, 2009
AAfter School Care - how do I register ? I would like to know if you have to have an Emirate business partner if you just want to start a small business like an after school care on a school premises. How do you register do u need a licence - how do u get a health card etc....
WendyLee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 20, 2009
No takers for made-in-india.co.uk ? That would sell ANY PRODUCT made in India, especially to the UK !! But also to the UAE and mainland Europe. It is such a CLEAR-CUT SUCCINCT DOMAIN!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

undefined Aug 18, 2014
I WOULD LIKE TO START A TRAVELS IN DUBAI WHATS THE REQUIREMENTS? KINDLY SEND ME DETAILES MHDDXB@YAHOO.COM
MHDDXB
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: To Start A Biusiness In Dubai??? Aug 25, 2014
Check this website http://www.varaluae.com/company-formati ... rtup-dubai, i hope it would help you a lot in better understanding about how to start business in Dubai.
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

undefined Sep 17, 2015
Thanks for your inquiry Aeliya.You cannot start a home based business anywhere in U.A.E. It is legally not allowed. You have to spend AED 30000 Approx. for setting up a business in Dubai. You can work from your home once the business is established either in free zone or main land. Your activity comes under Professional category . It will be a consultancy. It would be really appreciable if you can contact me through E-mail. so that i can give your more details and explanations.

Regards,
Akhil M.S
Prime Global Business Services.

--- Sep 17, 2015 ---

Aeliya ,You can search our website http://www.primegbs.com

--- Sep 17, 2015 ---

kannayath ,

flightfinders ,

Aeliya ,

Ninney , It's my pleasure to provide you the services and information's regarding your business set-up queries in Dubai. In U.A.E 3 type of business categories are there. Professional , Commercial and Industrial. According to the activity we can tell whether the company should be an L.L.C , Sole establishment or civil company. L.L.C is bit expensive than that of sole establishment. Free zone companies are more are less expemcive to establish only if you don't required more than 2 visa's

Regards,
Akhil M.S

--- Sep 17, 2015 ---

Dear Mr.Mohammed, I got your mail in our info. I will send you the details at the earliest.
Regards,
Akhil M.S

--- Sep 17, 2015 ---

Dear Mr.Sunil, You can start a trading company in Dubai where you can sell your product. Please check you e-mail for more information's.

Regards,
Akhil M.S
AkhilSubhash
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk