Seeking For Business Partner Or Investors

Topic locked
Seeking for business partner or investors Sep 25, 2009
we are dealing with the business of curtain wall of aluminium window frame and aluminium window of guaranteed quality, famous brand from china. We want to set up a business in UAE. should you be interested,please contact me by email or mobile. 971504679514.
mogwaideng(at)gmail(dot)com
we have all kinds of products import from china,furniture,toys, construction tools,machinery and truck and car spare parts also.

fernando
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Seeking for business partner or investors Sep 25, 2009
fernando wrote:we are dealing with the business of curtain wall of aluminium window frame and aluminium window of guaranteed quality, famous brand from china. We want to set up a business in UAE. should you be interested,please contact me by email or mobile. 971504679514.
we have all kinds of products import from china,furniture,toys, construction tools,machinery and truck and car spare parts also.

Do you have any plan or where you are planning to set up. I can help you and we can work together.
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

Progressive wrote:
fernando wrote:we are dealing with the business of curtain wall of aluminium window frame and aluminium window of guaranteed quality, famous brand from china. We want to set up a business in UAE. should you be interested,please contact me by email or mobile. 971504679514.

Do you have any plan or where you are planning to set up. I can help you and we can work together.

Do you have any contact number or email address? so i can tell you all about, or you can contact my by email. thank you.
fernando
Dubai Forum Guest

fernando wrote:
Progressive wrote:

Do you have any contact number or email address? so i can tell you all about, or you can contact my by email. thank you.

Fernendo, Please Email is much better. You may reach me to the following email.

management.consultant2006(at)yahoo (dot)com
Progressive
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk