Say Bye To PTC, And Start My Own My Business Online

Topic locked
Say bye to PTC, and start my own my business online Jan 03, 2010
What is everyone doing to make money online?

I have been on 10 PTC/GPT sites all together, but I get tired of them. I’m planning to sell something online, heartbeat by Lady gaga, ie8 in-ear headphone, just to name a few.

Do you think this is a good idea? PLS give me some suggestions! It is my first time to run my own business.

heartbeat by lady gaga

ie8 in-ear headphone

Duckk
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Say bye to PTC, and start my own my business online Jul 06, 2010
Hello,

Thats really cool. If u want feedback,post some of the pictures on social networking sites like facebook or twitter and see how people react. And that'l tell you how sucessful your products can be,

And im also selling online for the past few months, contact lens and makeup. Just like 10- 20 pieces per week i import, but i want to make bulk orders now. But i really dont get any information on Opening an online business in Dubai. Like how about the taxes, license, registeration etc? If you know anything. KIndly share it with me. Thankksss...

-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm --

Hello,

Thats really cool. If u want feedback,post some of the pictures on social networking sites like facebook or twitter and see how people react. And that'l tell you how sucessful your products can be,

And im also selling online for the past few months, contact lens and makeup. Just like 10- 20 pieces per week i import, but i want to make bulk orders now. But i really dont get any information on Opening an online business in Dubai. Like how about the taxes, license, registeration etc? If you know anything. KIndly share it with me. Thankksss...
girliestuffs
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk