Partner Needed For High Profit Business

Topic locked
Partner needed for high profit business Mar 08, 2005
Looking for Business partner as a FOREX trading agency in Dubai. What you need to do is:

1) Provide an office in Dubai with around 2000 to 4000 scale feet.
2) Office furniture for 10 marketing staff, 2 marketing manager, and 1 dealer or accounts staff.
3) 4 set of computers to be use for on-line trading.
4) 5 telephone line.
5) Some stationary.

We will provide you 2 to 3 experience marketing and technical persons to help you to set up the whole operation in your office. For our experience in this line, we can estimate to generate about USD15,000.00 to USD30,000.00 a month starting from the third month. We only need about 2 to 3 months to develop the operation. We knowing that few company has been operate in Dubai now. And they doing good business now. From the business, we suggest to charges you a consultant fee of 25% from your third month business income.

If you really get interested to operate this business you can contact us in this email address: aforrich@yahoo.com

landai6
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 13, 2005
I emailed you at the address you put in this forum, but I am not sure if you recieved my email or not. Anyway, I could the person you are looking for. E-mail me to talk more about this business.
AliAli
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk