Need Advice About Online Store

Topic locked
Need Advice about Online Store Jun 06, 2012
Hi,

I am thinking about launching new online store in Dubai, I am wondering, with all the competition in Dubai, can a new online store succeed? and what are the keys of success?

duswap
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Need Advice About Online Store Nov 16, 2012
at first, your website must be included on seach engine.
jcrxjx
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Need Advice about Online Store Nov 26, 2012
Hi.
Have you created your website? What is your product and who is your target market?

Here are some general tips to create an online store

1. Use a memorable title and a creative website design.
2. Consider shopping cart and delivery options that will be of interest to your customers.
3. You can add chat to site to connect with customers in real-time.

Once your website is up and running, use Google Webmasters or a professionals to do online marketing for you.

You can also invest in pay-per-click advertising.
YasmeenaKhalil
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Need Advice About Online Store Dec 14, 2012
First of all You need to make good web site and promotion. With this web site http://www.duswap.com You will not make money!

Chose good company and offer web site and promotion in internet and You have chance to success !

I work already 2 years with this company web-development.ae which located in UAE and know how to work in this place.

Regards :)

<div id="dc_vk_code" style="display: none;"> </div>
sasha561
Dubai Forum User

Re: Need Advice About Online Store Dec 27, 2012
I think it's great you want to sell in the online marketplace. With e-commerce growing in popularity, you should capitalize on it by starting your own business. Although, competition in Dubai is high, you can still earn a sustainable income if your website has much to offer consumers. Hire a web designer and work with them to create a visually-appealing website. Make sure to place images of the products you wish to sell, brief information on its functionality and price, create an easy-to-use shopping cart widget. Later on, you can add a live chat provider such as Live Website Support to provide customer service to customers. Be sure to check out e-commerce websites that are popular for more ideas! Best of luck!
YasmeenaKhalil
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk