Looking For A Local Partner

Topic locked
Looking for a Local Partner Jul 26, 2005
Hi

We are based in the Jebel Ali freezone and we are interested in setting up a place outside the Jebel Ali zone, We are looking for a local partner for this business - a buying station , We would be buying products like electronics, computer related products from the local sources and exporting to places out side the UAE.

We could work on Mutual terms and benefical to both

email us

asiatechworld@yahoo.com

Gina
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking for a Local Partner Aug 09, 2005
Lets us know of your business plan and if found viable we will invest.
Please email your proposal along with your contact telephone number.

Regards
DB Consultant

Gina wrote:Hi

We are based in the Jebel Ali freezone and we are interested in setting up a place outside the Jebel Ali zone, We are looking for a local partner for this business - a buying station , We would be buying products like electronics, computer related products from the local sources and exporting to places out side the UAE.

email us

asiatechworld@yahoo.com
SevenSeaExports
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for a Local Partner Nov 12, 2005
Dear sir,
im interrested in your idea and im local you can contact me for more discusion on my email shafeeq29539@yahoo.com or my mobile 00971504455576
Thanks

===================

Gina wrote:Hi

email us

asiatechworld@yahoo.com
mmfintr
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk