Looking For Company/business Partner

Topic locked
looking for company/business partner Nov 09, 2009
Hello,

I'm Sachin and i work as a outsourcer(freelnacer) helping centers across India,Srilanka,Pakistan,Panama,Philippines and Kenya to grab some good campaigns/processes from U.S.A/U.K/Aus based clients..Also i used to work as a online staff for a Qatar based web/business solution company where i used to generate business leads.. As you people know the market scenario of call centers(BPO's) is not that good as it was earlier i.e, 1 year back...Presently I dun have good projects with me to outsource it to the centers and i don't want to cheat them by giving them any campaigns which will not help them to earn anything which other outsourcers are doing now a days...
Presently I'm looking for some business opportunities so that i can earn something....I have really good contacts and know how to generate the leads,can really assure you people of some good business from my side...The only thing is i want is one chance to prove ma statement...
Basically I'm interested in offers from companies which are into service industry,Real estate and any other genuine business will do...I can arrange investors for any genuine business and also for Real estate.. I'm very interested in Real estate and very fascinated by the constructions/buildings in UAE....Also I'm interested to do any genuine and challenging work...

People who can really help me out please do reply to ma post as I'm waiting for the same very desperately ..

Regards
Sachin

senatorinfotech
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2009
refresh...
senatorinfotech
Dubai Forum Visitor

new business! Nov 11, 2009
We invite to visit our stand at the Big 5 and find a new business for you with our company's offer Silk Decor FZE We produce Silk Plaster and we are developping to create partnerships net in Dubai! 97165576270
ArNicka
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk