Local Sponsor In Dubai And Company Setup In Dubai

Topic locked
local sponsor in Dubai and company setup in Dubai Dec 06, 2013
Hi, i am local national, and offering new trading or professional business for new investors in monthly bases . license, with office space for license, and my sponsoring fee for one year EST company in AED 20,000 initial payment AED 7000 , rest 13000 in monthly installment AED 3000 per month. LLC company in AED 25,000 initial payment AED 10,000 , rest 15000 in monthly installment AED 3000 per month. Both packages are including fee and processing : name approval, initial approval, courts typing and attesting, DED license fee, office fee. From A to Z . will give you the license within 3 to 4 working days. all payment cash and checques has to be done in the court only, means after getting all approvals. i am ready to be a sponsor for any license as well + the business setup .. serious ppl only can call and meet me directly at my office in Al Barsha for more details, call for confirm meeting 00971/505548804 plz read this add clearly, any other questions i can answer by phone call, to do not waste your time and my time ..
السلام عليكم , انا مواطن اماراتي و اقوم بتأسيس شركات جديدة بالتقسيط الرسوم كاملة مؤسسة فردية 20000 , دفعة اولى 7000 و الباقي ثلاثة الاف شهريا تدفع بشيكات شركة ذات مسؤولية محدودة 25000 , دفعة اولى 10000 و الباقي ثلاثة الاف شهريا تدفع بشيكات المبلغ شامل استخراج الرخصة خلال 3 ايام , و كافة الرسوم و كفالتي السنوية لمدة عام الدفع يتم في المحكمة اي بعد الحصول على كل الموافقات للجادين فقط ارجو الاتصال 0505548804

nedalam
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Local Sponsor In Dubai And Company Setup In Dubai Jan 01, 2014
Dear Sir,

"Happy New Year ,Wish you Happy and Prosperous Life"
"Today's world is dominated by greed,selfishness,cheating,lying...etc and We are trying to stand on the other side".

Our reputation built on experience,We have a great successful story with many foreign clients who came to our beautiful country for investment purposes. We have never deal with you before ,But logically speaking we are really exist,Life Design l.l.c is a well established company with new ideas & values. We follow a simple promise provide quality workmanship and dependable services. It is a simple idea, but one that has served our many clients well. That's why, 75% of our continued business is the result of this contacts and referrals from local authorities, councils, owners, developers, and businesses who are pleased with our work. This idea can be characterized in three words responsible, reasonable and responsive. The company has enjoyed a period of strong growth and achievement since inception.

Our determined dedication to serve the clients interest flows throughout the company, from grass root to the top. When you deal with Life Design Trading l.l.c, you quickly discover what this means.Our clients is our main concern,We aim to help solve importing and exporting problems, effective financial problems solutions,we do not limit ourselves to any one category of goods or places & we are able to assist you any where in the world.

Currently We are looking for reliable business partners ,investors for promised and successful projects.
Together we can achieve success,looking to hear from you soon.

CellPhone:+971501474736
Email:don.nabil@gmail.com

Thanks

--- Jan 01, 2014 ---

Dear Sir,

"Happy New Year ,Wish you Happy and Prosperous Life"
"Today's world is dominated by greed,selfishness,cheating,lying...etc and We are trying to stand on the other side".

Our reputation built on experience,We have a great successful story with many foreign clients who came to our beautiful country for investment purposes. We have never deal with you before ,But logically speaking we are really exist,Life Design l.l.c is a well established company with new ideas & values. We follow a simple promise provide quality workmanship and dependable services. It is a simple idea, but one that has served our many clients well. That's why, 75% of our continued business is the result of this contacts and referrals from local authorities, councils, owners, developers, and businesses who are pleased with our work. This idea can be characterized in three words responsible, reasonable and responsive. The company has enjoyed a period of strong growth and achievement since inception.

Our determined dedication to serve the clients interest flows throughout the company, from grass root to the top. When you deal with Life Design Trading l.l.c, you quickly discover what this means.Our clients is our main concern,We aim to help solve importing and exporting problems, effective financial problems solutions,we do not limit ourselves to any one category of goods or places & we are able to assist you any where in the world.

Currently We are looking for reliable business partners ,investors for promised and successful projects.
Together we can achieve success,looking to hear from you soon.

CellPhone:+971501474736
Email:don.nabil@gmail.com

Thanks
doc313
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Local Sponsor In Dubai And Company Setup In Dubai Jun 19, 2015
Looking for UAE sponsor for your New or Existing company؟ I am a UAE national, reliable and well educated. I will be glad to be a sponsor for any business ( LLC, PLC or Local Agent) company in Dubai . For an annual fee, depending on the nature of your business. I have experienced and knowledge to incorporate a company in Dubai. Also I have personal PRO who can provide for your company all the registration, licensing and government services .
For further information or clarifications kindly contact me on +971 52 901 5155 or email me on dekameron_ua@hotmail.com
dekameron
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jun 22, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma,

I am direct to providers of Fresh Cut BG/SBLC which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffeur driven offers.

NO UP-FRONT FEE PAYMENT, PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF MT799

BANK INSTRUMENT: (BG) BANK GUARANTEE/SBLC (UP TO 10 BILLION) CASH BACK/TWO WAY.

ISSUING PRIME BANK: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

DELIVERY: BY SWIFT MT799 & MT760 (CONFIRMABLE AND NO GAMES)

TRANCHES IN: 500M EUROS/POUNDS

LEASE PRICE: 10+2% = 12% OF FACE VALUE

We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email

Regards,

kitschke
brad.kitschke@australiamail.com
lckminvest
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk