Investor Looking For Bakery

Topic locked
Investor Looking for Bakery Jan 27, 2013
A potential investor is looking for running bakery/bakeries with established business. The main criteria is the net profit, which should not be less than 1.5 million AED annually. It could one bakery factory or several bakeries, both options are just fine. The budget is 4.8 million AED.

The investor is ready to fly in within a week if an opportunity arises for further discussion. Please reply if you have bakery business for sale.

Bardon
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor Looking For Bakery Feb 18, 2013
Hello,

Can you please send me the details, i.e. investor's experince in the similar industry and requirements a mit more explained. I can introduce to some well known Bakeries who want to franchise!

Regards,
qurratulain
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Investor Looking for Bakery Feb 18, 2013
Hello Qurratulain,

Thank you for your reply. As it was mentioned in the post the main criteria/requirement is that the bakery must generate annual net profit of 1 - 1.5 million AED. The investor is French and he has previous experience of running a bakery as well as Security companies. However, if I forgot to mention, the buyer has to be the sole owner of the business. I will PM you my mobile number, if you would like we can discuss it further on the phone.
Bardon
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk