Investment In HIGH RISE WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES

Topic locked
Investment in HIGH RISE WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES Sep 26, 2006
Hello .

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OPERATING IN INDIA?. Window cleaning will be big business soon

Come to South India, and you'll see glass and aluminum facade of massive buidings glinting in the sun. Very soon dust and grime is going to settle on these impressive edifices, that cleaning will become imperative.

The opportunity for window cleaning service is vast and if you can be associated in any small way in an operation in India, I can assure you a decent return on investment.

These are small businesses with great potential in the new economy, as glass buildings do not come with a self cleaning mechanism. Willing to try it out with me?

Any body with some business acumen and investment can succeed here.I have avery good reputation and name in local business circles and I assure you that your participation will be handsomely rewarded.

Regards sarat

pockyarsarat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 26, 2006
I thought in India they just stand on the roof and pee
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 27, 2006
mraph33 wrote:I thought in India they just stand on the roof and pee

Perhaps someone should pee on you? Seriously, such idiotic statements from silly people on this forum. :roll:
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 27, 2006

Mraph 33 and already a full fledgled racist.
pockyarsarat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2006
jag wrote:

Perhaps someone should pee on you? Seriously, such idiotic statements from silly people on this forum. :roll:

Jag, great support, but why acknowledge imbeciles, infantile brains in overgrown flesh?
pockyarsarat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2006
hello,

I was discussing opportunities in India for investment until a moron crossed my path and messed it.

Seriously, would anyone be interested in partnerhip in an established US glass cleaning franchise .
We needed restrict our business to India, as we can also operate in the gulf. Nobody is in a tearing hurry to clean up their glass,which means there would be sufficient time between jobs to move men and material across India and Emirates.

reply to pockyarsarat@yahoo.co.in
pockyarsarat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2006
pockyarsarat wrote:
jag wrote:

Jag, great support, but why acknowledge imbeciles, infantile brains in overgrown flesh?

chillout people
2 days in DF and already calling people racist.....good start!!
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 30, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
pockyarsarat wrote:
jag wrote:

chillout people
2 days in DF and already calling people racist.....good start!!

Yeah, maybe you should not make your silly statements then. You have a poor sense of humor to say the least mate.
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 30, 2006
pockyarsarat wrote:
jag wrote:

Yeah he is just an idiot dude. Don't waste your time on him. You get people like this everywhere unfortunately.
jag
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk