IMPORTANT; INTERESTING INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ANTISEPTIC

Topic locked
IMPORTANT; INTERESTING INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ANTISEPTIC Dec 20, 2005
!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Looking for individual(s) that would be interested in purchasing a break through antiseptic that proves effective against bacteria, funguses, and viral entities such as the common cold, the FLU, HIV. (FDA Approved)

Have documents for anyone that’s interested that explain more details regarding this antiseptic and about the tests performed to guarantee effectiveness.

Need buyer by January 10th 2006.

All paper work is ready and waiting for eager individual(s) to aid in the fight against common colds, FLU, and other viral and bacterial infections.

Contact me for more information and purchase information.
On request I will release my phone as well.

Thanks,
Mark.

P.S. I would greatly appreciate to be pointed to the right individual that can make a difference in this world.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A SCAM; I AM REPRESENTING THE MONUS RESEARCH FOUNDATION (DR. MONUS IS PUBLISHED). WILL RELEASE PHONE NUMBER UPON REQUEST IF PARTY IS TRULY INTERESTED.

markmilo1115
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 20, 2005
Protection against HIV...unless its a condom...this is definately a SCAM!...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 04, 2006
No sorry no scam. I mentioned please asked for more information. Ones a person is infected you can not do anything, but in early stages you can aid the person. I will post soon some documents for people to read.
markmilo1115
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 04, 2006
Are you able to attached documents in this forum? What alternatives are there.

I would like for everyone to see that this is not a scam but a honest and legal deal.

Would appreciate an answer,

Thanks.
markmilo1115
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk