How To Set Up A F&B Business

Topic locked
how to set up a F&B business Jul 21, 2004
Hi, wish to set up a F&B business in Dubai. How can I go about doing it?

Do I need sponsors to set up retail, F&B business? Can anyone advice me on these.

Thank you.

Cheers
Ah Leon

ah leon

Jul 21, 2004
In general an F&B Business will open up in the city rather then one of the freezones and for that you need a local sponser.

You can check out the Economic Department www.dubaided.gov.ae for details on what is needed to apply.

Joining for an account @ dubaiforums would probably also help.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jul 22, 2004
yes i would like to stress the point that you could probably get free advice joining our forum which would be invaluble for a new comer to dubai.
takecare and hope to see you around soon
FAKESPIKE

thanks for your advice Jul 23, 2004
smartd wrote:In general an F&B Business will open up in the city rather then one of the freezones and for that you need a local sponser.

You can check out the Economic Department www.dubaided.gov.ae for details on what is needed to apply.

Joining for an account @ dubaiforums would probably also help.

Cheers,

D

Thanks bro for your advice. Are there Singaporean operated F&B concept or business that you know of?

How can I actually find a reliable sponsors in Dubai?

cheers
ah leon

thanks bro Jul 23, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:yes i would like to stress the point that you could probably get free advice joining our forum which would be invaluble for a new comer to dubai.
takecare and hope to see you around soon

Hey thanks for your reply. How do you guys think of the potential in the F&B business in Dubai. My impression is like quite a competitive and saturated industry?

Hope to visit dubai soon and if possible get in touch with you guys.

cheers
ah leon

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk