How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai

Topic locked
How Can I help You To Start Your Business in Dubai Nov 24, 2012
What Nature of business You are looking To start In Dubai,/ Abu Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman/ RAK / Or Free-zone

WE Offer all Kind of business Services In Dubai To Setup Your Complete Business until Your Visa not Done on Your Passport.
Some of Our Services I will Mention Down,

Type of License in Dubai:

Get Your Professional/ Commercial/ Trading License / In Just Cost To Cost Price, We will provide you all The services related To Start your Business in Just 2 working days,

We offer Professional License In Just 13,000/-AED ( No Hidden Charges ) With +5 Visa Approval

Commercial License In 15,000/- ( No Hidden Charges ) With +5 Visa Approval

LLC License Complete With MOA & NOC from Sponsor 25,000/- ( No Hidden Fee or Charges ) + 7 Visa Approval

General Trading / LLC / With Trading Activities 30,000/- ( No Hidden Fees or Charges ) +10 visa Approval

JLT/DMCC Free hold License 35,000/- till 40,000/- With 4 visa Approval

Free Zone License Different Price:
- Ajman Free-Zone License 8,000/- Till 35,000/-
- RAK Free zone License From 8,000/- Till 40,000/-
- Dubai Free zone License From 13,000/- Till 50,000/-
- Sharjah Free zone License From 8,000/- Till 35,000/-

Please Note ASK BUSINESSMEN SERVICES WILL PROVIDE FREE SPONSORSHIP FEE AND PRO SERVICES FEE FREE FOR THE FIRST YEAR,

LLC / Trading / General Trading / Real estate/ Men Power Supplies / Cleaning / Auto Center/ Name It We will help you to Setup your Business in Dubai,

Please Note : WE DON'T CHARGE PRO AND LOCAL SPONSORSHIP FEE FOR THE FIRST YEAR.

--- Nov 24, 2012 ---

askbusinessman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Nov 28, 2012
askbusinessman ,

How do I get about in obtaining a trade license to run a day care? My prefered location is Al Qusais.
dushsmiles
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Nov 28, 2012
dushsmiles , First You have to Get the Approval From Dubai Ecnomic Depertment , (DED) Then Resever The Trade Name, Your Activites will be ( Nursery ) and in that you can run a day care center, if you have more question please fell free to contact me in my PM so we can expline you the right way to go.
askbusinessman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Dec 05, 2012
Here is something interesting I came across about Starting Business in Dubai
angelican
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Dec 14, 2012
Hello All !!!

How can i receive about with finding a buy and sell license running every day attention? Our recommended position is usually 's Quails. Very first You must Obtain the Acceptance From Dubai Economical Division, Then Pre-book This Industry Identify, Your own Activities will probably be in addition to with that you could function every day attention core.

Business marketing Coach
Powuol1
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Jul 17, 2013
Before setting up a business in Dubai, make sure you did all your research.
jonrs
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Aug 16, 2013
Hi,

This is Prabu, I need to start a new business in dubai, this business have a good scope from all industries, can you please help me for that.

For more details feel free contact me on anytime: +971552020927

Thanks,

Prabu
prabhuv
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Sep 09, 2013
Hi

My name is Jason Hunter, Myself and partner are originally from Australia and own and operate a diesel engine rebuilding workshop and component rebuilding workshop in Balikpapan, Indonesia.

We are very interested in coming to UAE to start a heavy diesel component rebuild workshop. and are looking for as much information regarding liscenses and legalities. And also any information on the current market as to competition and work that would be available.

Any help given would be much appreciated, as soon as we have made some contacts we are planning a trip to Dubai and surrounding areas to further our process, and meet with any potential liasons and customers.

Thanks very much

Regards

Jason Hunter
mekatama
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Sep 11, 2013
tell me some idea for how to start business in dubai. Tell some tips for them.
johnmartin2008
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I help You To Start Your Business in Dubai Sep 16, 2013
Dear Sir,

We are looking for a method to transfer part of our capital to Dubai due to high tax rates in Europe. We have been
in the real estate development in Switzerland and Northern Italy for several decades and we are looking for a reliable and competent professional who can be of our assistance in the Middle-East region. Serious people can send an e-mail to: david.rubindavid @ aol. com. I thank you in anticipation and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

David Rubin
DavidRubin
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Jun 21, 2014
How do I get about in obtaining a trade license to run a day care? My prefered location is Al Qusais.

dushsmiles , I suggest you first have your daycare facility premises approved before applying for the necessary licenses. You may need to go the relevant authority to inquire about space and location requirements, staff fitness requirements, etc. You should also get information about the number of children that will be allowed in your daycare (depending on the size of the daycare), how many children allowed per caregiver (which would show you how many caregivers you need to hire), your target customer (are they Westerns or high-income families who may be willing to pay more to use your facility but have higher requirements such as native English caregivers, or are they low-income families who prefer to get a low-cost service), what you'll need to offer to your customers, how much you can charge them, etc. Once you've done this study and you see that your idea is feasible, you can proceed to get the required permission and licensing.

--- Jun 21, 2014 ---
Dear Sir,

We are looking for a method to transfer part of our capital to Dubai due to high tax rates in Europe. We have been
in the real estate development in Switzerland and Northern Italy for several decades and we are looking for a reliable and competent professional who can be of our assistance in the Middle-East region. Serious people can send an e-mail to: david.rubindavid @ aol. com. I thank you in anticipation and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

David Rubin

DavidRubin ,

Hi,

One solution for you is getting an offshore license. This sort of license is not very costly and doesn't give you UAE visas or permission to do business here. But you can get a corporate bank account and purchase real estate. This is, in fact, the perfect solution for your type of needs. Contact us if you need information or advice.

--- Jun 21, 2014 ---

johnmartin2008 wrote:
tell me some idea for how to start business in dubai. Tell some tips for them.

Your first step will be to identify a business idea, what product or service you will be providing. This should be something you have experience with yourself or have another reliable partner who's well-experienced with it. After that, you would conduct a market research to learn whether you business idea is viable in the area you plan to operate. You'll also look at the legal requirements. For example, some businesses might be altogether forbidden or allowed only with a local partner who holds 51% share in the company. Other businesses may only be allowed in certain areas. After you've done your study and have seen that your idea is viable both legally and financially and you have the necessary capital for it, you can proceed to get the necessary licensing.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Nov 25, 2014
Hi i m willing to start a private tutory for school children in Sharjah. Can I get a free zone licence and conduct the classes outside the freezone in Sharjah? Pls response. Ths
ashrafsaat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How Can I Help You To Start Your Business In Dubai Feb 15, 2015
You can check out this link http://accordingtoplanb.com/ it contains a lot of helpful info from someone who already started a business in Dubai!
mabel9
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk