Have A UK Company?

Topic locked
Have a UK Company? Oct 26, 2013
Hi guys,

I have a UK registered company. I am just looking to get some work in Dubai involved in the company, trying to get contracts out in Dubai.

Can anyone tell me much about process, cost involved and visa questions for my time there?

Thank you

fazsnatch
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Have A UK Company? Nov 04, 2013
Dear,

Can you please tell me whats the type and scope of business you are working on.
sahalnuaimi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Have A UK Company? Nov 05, 2013
IT contracting. Emplyoing and offering services for companies for IT solutions.
fazsnatch
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Have A UK Company? Jan 01, 2014
Dear Sir,

"Happy New Year ,Wish you Happy and Prosperous Life"
"Today's world is dominated by greed,selfishness,cheating,lying...etc and We are trying to stand on the other side".

Our reputation built on experience,We have a great successful story with many foreign clients who came to our beautiful country for investment purposes. We have never deal with you before ,But logically speaking we are really exist,Life Design l.l.c is a well established company with new ideas & values. We follow a simple promise provide quality workmanship and dependable services. It is a simple idea, but one that has served our many clients well. That's why, 75% of our continued business is the result of this contacts and referrals from local authorities, councils, owners, developers, and businesses who are pleased with our work. This idea can be characterized in three words responsible, reasonable and responsive. The company has enjoyed a period of strong growth and achievement since inception.

Our determined dedication to serve the clients interest flows throughout the company, from grass root to the top. When you deal with Life Design Trading l.l.c, you quickly discover what this means.Our clients is our main concern,We aim to help solve importing and exporting problems, effective financial problems solutions,we do not limit ourselves to any one category of goods or places & we are able to assist you any where in the world.

Currently We are looking for reliable business partners ,investors for promised and successful projects.
Together we can achieve success,looking to hear from you soon.

CellPhone:+971501474736
Email:don.nabil@gmail.com

Thanks
doc313
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Have A UK Company? Dec 11, 2014
Excellence UAE is a new United Arab Emirates start-up company in the world of Business and Operational Excellence.
excellenceuae
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk