GOLD AND SILVER INVESTMENT

Topic locked
GOLD AND SILVER INVESTMENT Feb 15, 2012
I am writing to inform the people who were previously interested in my GOLD and SILVER investment outcome.

So, i finally decided what to invest in. This decision was based upon opinions from the people in many forums and friends.

After concluding advantages and benefits from various investments i concluded that Gold and SILVER investments were most beneficial.

The company which i dealt with was MY GLOBAL INVESTMENTS. They have firms located in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and UK, LONDON.

I simply made an investment within my future wealth through MY GLOBAL INVESTMENTS, in buying some GOLD and SILVER.

I will not disclose in how much i invested as i feel this is personal, but to be honest the investment amount is totally dependent on yourself with obvious outcomes such as the larger the investment the bigger the return in future.

From memory i think its only 5 – 6 steps when investing with this company!!
So it’s simple quick and easy!

If anyone wants some more information from me feel free to ask if you’re unsure of anything or any questions you may have.

--- Feb 21, 2012 ---

--- Feb 21, 2012 ---

when i had invested my own personal savings into gold it is obvious i will make sure i am getting what i am investing into.

For my own satisfaction i was assisted to the GOLD refinery with one of the staff members from he My Global Investments team where i saw with my own eyes that it was PURE 24 KARAT GOLD.

when investing you make sure what you get what you pay for.

MY GLOBALINVESTMENTS is DMCC regulated for those who do not know what that means here is a short explanation

DMCC

Established in 2002 by Royal Decree, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre Authority (DMCC) is a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required.

DMCC has implemented a robust compliance and regulatory regime which is in line with the compliance related laws and regulations of the UAE Federal Government and the competent international bodies.

if you require more information you can look it up on their website : my global investments

if you want update information about precious metals and how its being affected in the current climate visit them on FACEBOOK.

GlobalInvestmentsAssetManagement

wahab
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk