Buying Apartments Or Villas Good Or Bad Idea?

Topic locked
Buying apartments or villas good or bad idea? Jun 20, 2006
Hallo

I have heard a lot about Dubai here lately and the first Danish tourists just are arriving in a couple of mounts now. So I was interesting in buying some apartments/villas in Dubai but I don’t know were and how to buy them and if they are any laws which prevent me to buy anything. Actually my intention is to sell the apartments in Denmark, I am at the moment studding to estate agent, but I don’t know were to look for the best spots in Dubai. I am going to Dubai to have a look around but I don’t think that’s enough I will rather get some info form one who lives there.
Are the prices low at the moment or extremely high and were it best to buy.. in the marine?

Maybe you guys can help me out 

(I will rent my own apartmenst out and i was planing to sell em in 5-8 years. but still sell to danish people, there is a lot of focus on dubai in Denmark now)

I have also heard that a lot of projects are under production such as indoor skiing, world biggest shopping mall and Dubai land. But are those things going to be build or is that just nonsense. If they are going to be build it will defiantly increase prices on apartments and villas in the area of Dubai.

If you know a nice place to stay (villa or apartment) to it would be nice, because my hole family is coming to see around in the magnificent city. There is not any Danish businesses which is renting out such apartments.

hope to hear form you soon.

Best Regards
Mads Jørgensen
2foryou Denmark

2foryou
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Buying apartments or villas good or bad idea? Jun 20, 2006
2foryou wrote:Are the prices low at the moment or extremely high and were it best to buy.. in the marine?

High compared to last month, last year, two years ago. Probably still reasonable compared to city prices elsewhere in the world. But I'd be nervous about buying now. The deluge of completed apartments from 2007 to 2008 will reverse the current demand-supply imbalance.

Ski Dubai is up and running.

Dubai Marina is a good spot. I'm much more impressed than I expected to be when I saw them dig the hole a few years ago.

Lots more great information for you here.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk