ANYONE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THE E.U

Topic locked
ANYONE INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN THE E.U Jun 05, 2006
No no, not in Dubai, but in Latvia. Its in Eastern Europe and one of the newest members of the European Union. I have been living and working in the entertainment business for the past 6 years. There is a lot of money to be made here and a lot of fun to be had, but in order to reach out to the big companies here in Latvia for anything, you need that big fat bank account that prooves you dont realy need them. What an Irony!!!!! We have got every thing here. Motor sports, Basketball, fashion, nightclubs..... etc. you name it!!!!!!! the women here are beautiful to the bone and, are still a little ignorant of the world.(its regretable but thats the way it is)

I am looking for anyone, willing to invest in Latvia through my business or at least be given an oportunity to work for any company that wishes to do something ,anything original.My company is called ONYX ENTERTAINMENT(An entertainment company).We work with Models, Organize Parties,Shows and events,We hire out professional dancers and actors,anything that has to do with entertainment we can provide. We are fully registered and pay taxes. Actually,i got this idea to post this message while watching a documentary on the UAE and particularly on DUBAI. I realy dont have any more options and i could use a miracle about now.I know its a long shot but hey,........

Lots of love,

shon

shons
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk