Do Any Tactical Business In UAE Please Suggest Ideas

Topic locked
Do any tactical business in UAE please suggest Ideas Oct 06, 2009
I am co-owner and Director of International marketing for ExtremeBeam International tactical lighting.

I co-founded our company in 2007 and have managed to get our lights into the hands of military men and women worldwide including Italy's NOCS anti- terrorism teams, US Army, Marines, and Navy.
Currently we are Really interested in getting our products into the Dubai region but need some advise here from the community.

We design and manufacture what is by far the most durable and highest power hand-held military grade flashlights manufactured in the world today.(I know it sounds lofty, but I personally see to it that this is the case...lol...)
But
They are also used by technicians, store/land owners, boat owners police men, firefighters and others who require extreme duty equipment.
Our highest power light can light up the top of the highest building in Dubai for 2 hours! and fit in your pocket.

I'm trying to get our products into Dubai, a market which caters to people interested in professional products...at least, this is my belief...
Our product margins are the highest in the industry with the retail being 3X-4X the wholesale, so someone should do very well if they get the region as a master distributor selling to smaller local dealers.

We need Ideas.... It seems Dubai is out of our reach, and for us it means millions per year in lost sales. This has been bothering me for quite a while.
If we could find a Master distributor there, his potentials are unlimited.

I personally am not sure how the Dubai market works, and where to look for a good solid aggressive master distributor, or at least, where to find individual stores who sell high quality tactical or police equipment.
Using so-called marketing agencies is of No Interest as we know most are scammers.
Any advise would be helpful!

Please reply if you have some real leads you think may be helpful. ..

My email is Tony at ExtremeBeamtactical
I can send you my phone number for those interested in talking.
Dubai seems like a great untouched territory for us but advice is needed here guys...
SHKCJ

SHKCJ
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk