Alternative Medicine

Topic locked
Alternative Medicine Mar 27, 2012
I just wanted to understand how easy it is to access alternative medicine like acupuncture and chinese herbs?

ayoung
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Alternative Medicine Mar 27, 2012
I'm sure there are clinics in Dubai offering these services, though they haven't been scientifically proven to be effective treatments. More info and discussion here (see links on the right) - http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Alternative Medicine Mar 27, 2012
Thank you :)
ayoung
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Alternative Medicine Oct 30, 2013
Actually acupuncture is an alternative medicine methodology originating in ancient China that treats patients by manipulating thin,solid needles that have been inserted into acupuncture points in the skin.
According to Traditional Chinese medicine, stimulating these point scan correction balances in the flow of qi through channels known as meridians. The effectiveness of acupuncture can be applied widely from musculoskeletal to internal diseases.

Migraine, Tension, Headaches, acute and chronic sprain of joints, neck stiffness, shoulder pain, back pain, cervical and lumbar radiculopathy, osteoarthritis, stroke rehabilitations, facial palsy, functional dyspepsia, Irritable Bowel syndrome and many more can be treated by acupuncture. I think in Dubai there are many clinics offering alternative medicine treatments .
ryandavid
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Alternative Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Alternative Medicine in Dubai