Where To Rent An Apartment In Dubaï?

Topic locked
Where to rent an apartment in Dubaï? Nov 11, 2009
Hi folks,

I am a brand new visitor of this forum and full of many questions with respect to living in Dubaï. To give you an idea, from origin I am a (single) Belgian guy (are there any other Belgians in here?), planning to move to Dubai in about 10 days, for permanent working purposes, in Knowledge city.

During my first weeks I will need to find a 1-bedroom apartment, preferably priced less then 50k AED, bigger than 600ft². I have been informed that it is strongly advised bargain about the rent prices. Is this still the case?

Secondly, and also pretty important to me, is the location of the apartment. During a 36h visit last month I crash-visited Discovery gardens, a nice place to live, but it seems so far away from the city center (20 km or so?) and pretty dull during daytime. Are there any districts which also have some green spots between the blocks, but closer to the city center, within the same price range, and with swimming pools nearby?

Thirdly, what are the recommended going out places for twenty-something people? Are there any sport clubs that organise regular walking or MTB trips in the nearby mountains?

Thanks for your advise.

Cheers for now,

Wouter

lightning
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 16, 2009
I need a hotel apartment in Dubaï? Any idea?
shalike
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Where to rent an apartment in Dubaï? Mar 20, 2010
Well the closer you get to the centre of town the more you are going to pay. Just the way it goes.

Ther are bargins to be had, the new development in Mirdiff is cheap as chips, 1 beds, 1,000 sq ft for 47,000 Dhs.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Where to rent an apartment in Dubaï? Mar 29, 2010

Hello,

I can find you a apartment according to your budget near to KV and City Center. for inquiries just give me a buzz.

Roshen
o fiv o - 38-48-7-48
roshen [at] wateredge [dot] ae
amila36
Dubai Forum User

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai