Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai!

Topic locked
Be well prepared before coming to Dubai! Dec 05, 2012
It is extreme hard to buy or rent a place for business in Dubai. We recently shifted our Online Support Chat Software business to Dubai and trust me it was a mess. We could not find any reasonable place to setup our office and for 3 weeks the search went on and then finally we got a nice place to start our office.

So guys be ready for a rough ride if you are planing to shift to Dubai! :)

AbdurRehaan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Dec 09, 2012
u will see more :D
maryyy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Dec 13, 2012
AbdurRehaan ,

how will you get enough band width here with a reasonable price? hope the biz works out for you

--- Dec 13, 2012 ---

maryyy ,

yes ..... that is so true , if he taught this was hard , wait till he really gets to settle down. he will need to hire a PRO to deal with all the bullshit papperworks that will flood his way
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Dec 20, 2012
Is it also that difficult to find an apartement?
HanifDE
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Dec 21, 2012
HanifDE wrote:Is it also that difficult to find an apartement?

No it isn't Hanif. You just need to be careful and have your wits about you. If you are likely to need somewhere, I have some friends who are working in the rental/sales industry.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Jan 07, 2013
I think Dubai is one place where everything is so organised. Its hard to believe you had a tough time moving, finding etc. But, then this happens. You should just know how to get around. Contacts, Google Search and Dubizzle! Thats all you need!
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Be well prepared before coming to Dubai! Mar 04, 2013
thanks
brandon54
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! May 09, 2013
All thanks to Respectable Sheikh Muhammad of Dubai. May he live long and healthy

Amaryaaldosari wrote:I think Dubai is one place where everything is so organised. Its hard to believe you had a tough time moving, finding etc. But, then this happens. You should just know how to get around. Contacts, Google Search and Dubizzle! Thats all you need!
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Be well prepared before coming to Dubai! May 10, 2013
Here's a tip that I can give to all of you who are planning to come to Dubai : Be very careful of the moving and packing, I had almost lost my important documents in course of shifting from India to Dubai.

The best you can do is hire someone affordable yet reliable for the same, I would recommend theboxme. Let me know if you need any help :-)
SanaS
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! May 15, 2013
thats nice advice
jaystar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! May 16, 2013
jaystar , Thank you :)
SanaS
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Jun 19, 2013
Amaryaaldosari , yes bro you are right i agree with you. and very nice thread. planning is most important thing if you have plan you can move any where in the world.
outdoor9213
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Aug 27, 2013
Hey everyone, I am in need of a room to rent, preferably in an area that is walking distance from a metro station. My name is Arabella and I am a 17 year old girl from New Zealand, I have previously worked in Dubai last year for around 3-4 months and am planning to come back in early December this year (2013) for around a year. I have a ton of chilcare experience and love caring and looking after children of all ages, I have been a main caregiver to my little sister for a couple years so I am used to having a lot of responsibilities. I am totally willing to be a nanny and babysitter to your kids whenever I have spare time as well as cooking dinner more than once a week. If you think you may be interested in renting out a room in your house to me please flick me a message on my email: Bella.toussaint(@)gmail(.)com or my facebook (search using my name). I look forward to hearing from you, Arabella Toussaint
bella2saint
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Be Well Prepared Before Coming To Dubai! Jun 02, 2015
If anyone of you need convenient and professional advice on buying or selling your homes, please visit this link which really helped me:
http://www.ere-homes.com/Search/Buy.asp ... amenities=

ERE homes, Dubai's most elite real estate agency is at your service
Dustinforbes
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai