Wanted - Big 1 Bedroom Or Average 2 Bedroom

Topic locked
Wanted - Big 1 bedroom or average 2 bedroom Sep 16, 2007
Hi,

I need to find a new apartment to lease. I will pay up to 90k for the right apartment, not wanting to pay agency fees (again). I work in DMC so will need a place nearby (within 30 or 40 minutes' drive each way).

Thanks,
PMS

PMS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Master room in a villa in Mirdif Sep 19, 2007
a master spacious bed room available in a villa in Mirdif for rent
pls call 0502423848 or email lobna_elmansoury1974@yahoo.com
elmansourylobna
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 11, 2007
Hi everybody,

I'm still hunting down a 1 bedroom of a good size within a 30 minute drive to Media City. I'll go up to 90K if there is no commission to pay.

1 bedder
Approx. 1000 sq ft
Unfurnished (a dishwasher/oven would come in handy, though)
Parking for 1 car
Smells nice
Not necessarily new, but must be clean and well cared-for. Space is more important than the niceties of finishing, age of building, access to pool etc

Thanks!
PMS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2007
Ok... compromising on what I really wanted, I would be happy to join an existing home if there is adequate storage space for my spare furniture and a huge master bedroom. I am a quiet type, have a friend over every second weekend, and would like to have my own entertainment area for my lounge, tv, stereo etc. Basically, still looking...
PMS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Master B/R available near Diera clocktower at 30mns drive Oct 19, 2007
I have a semi furnished spacious master bedroom in a c/ac flat with a well equipped attached bathroom. All the privacy you can think of. Kithcen with all accessories.Wireless internet available. Walking distance to all the major fast food outlets on Rigga street. I beleive it does not take more than 30 mns to travel to media city if at all you leave before 7.30 in the morning.
Rent is Dhs 4000 pm incl w/e and I can make you available my shaded reserved car parking available at an addt Dhs 500 pm with a remote access. Contact 050-4540389
shaahqui
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai