Villa Purchase Inquiry

Topic locked
Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 26, 2012
thanks bethsmum,

I heard that things were bad and yes i am looking for a bargain so your advise is very welcome.Please fee free to contac me if you think of anything else.

m

Meade
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 28, 2012
benwj , The Palm? Oh god no! With all the hassle Nakheel are throwing at people, the palce will be empty very shortly.

--- Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am ---

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 28, 2012
Chocoholic ,

Fantastic.You will proably have seen from my replys i am continually picking up inteligence and i am using this to compile a "finger print" prior to my purchase.So fantastic...Out of curiousity, Are the proablems really that bad on the palm.Of course you proably have guessed my head is spinning ..I heard through the media that there was nearly blood on the streets after gargantuam bills were issued for the air-conditioning and further there has been disputes regarding "snagging"problems (small defects in the works after completion).Is this reliable???

kind regards
Meade
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 29, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:benwj , The Palm? Oh god no! With all the hassle Nakheel are throwing at people, the palce will be empty very shortly.

Are you sure? The problems on the Palm are no different to the problems that have developed within every community in Dubai, dependant on District Cooling and the way in which the Service Charges are distributed between the owners, I'm sure they will eventually get resolved just as every other has. I have heard nothing of the mass exodus from the palm you speak of.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 29, 2012
Dillon ,

Once again,thanks for your informed opinion.It is very important to me to get everyones view and while i am of course trying to balance the very wide spectrum of thought given the diversity of the replys it is none the less extremy valuable as i will be making(hopefully)a significant investment in dubai that hopefully will be of some "legacy" value in the future.Notwithstanding ,all that i would expect you to further your opinion on the matter.

kind regards

m
Meade
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry May 16, 2012
I want to invest some money in purchasing Villas and Appartment then in which State or city do I invest and in what? Villas or Appartment? What would it cost me to buy.
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jul 16, 2012
You can checkout this website, http://uae.me/bizemirates its a uae based classified website, not only classified, but here you can also search property dealers and contact them by phone or email. They can help you buy the best property in uae.
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jul 17, 2012
UAEBizemirates , weren't you banned ocne already for spamming the forum with your adverts?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Nov 13, 2012
If you will be interested my friend is selling a signature villa on the palm , 5 bed, low number atlantis view....
martika
Dubai Forum User

Re: Villa Purchase Inquiry Jan 07, 2013
Had i been in your place, i would have invested my money in a smaller unit. ( Smaller units are easier to sell/ lease out etc). Otherwise, its a good time to Invest.
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai