TENANCY CONTRACT

Topic locked
TENANCY CONTRACT Jun 02, 2010
HI, everyone!

I'm in need of a year old- Tenancy Contract (fake supposedly bud seems valid when checked) here in Dubai. I need to present this together with my application. IN 2007, I got this for 50 but the one who provided me is no longer around. Can somebody give me an idea? Many thanks!

Bry

andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Re: TENANCY CONTRACT Jun 02, 2010
Go to the Rera office and slip a fifty in the hand of the security gaurd and tell him big joe sent ya'. He'll know what to do. ;)

Are you serious man ! Whats wrong with you ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

yes...i'm serious! for application abroad...i need to present this "tenancy contract" as a proof that i stayed in one roof with my partner. being the main applicant---she has to ride on my application provided there's a proof...this is the only valid proof...

i hope you can help "deserdudeshj"...thanks!
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

NO !
desertdudeshj

okay, thanks!
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

What ? are you applying for common law Canadian immigration ?
desertdudeshj

that's right mr/ms! exactly it is...so this makes sense...
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Just get married, and show her as your spouse ?

Just out of curiosity, what kind of documentation are they asking for you to prove your common law relationship. 1) Tenancy Cotract what else...
desertdudeshj

either a property bought by both of you and your partner----or a joint bank account----or an insurance where one is a beneficiary----

everything couldn't be ante-dated...except for a tenancy contract. the reason why i need this now so much so that the process starts soon...i also had a copy of contract which i bought for 50 aed then...meaning, this is still possible here in dubai. i just don't know where...
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Don't lie or provide fradulent documentation, if you do not have one just write an explination as to why you don't have one and this will not automatically disqualify you. What will is though they do extensive background checks and thats where it takes most of the time in processing these applications and if they find out any diffrent then you get rejected or if there is a discrepency but everything else is in order they will call you in for an interview or ask for more supporting documents.

Not having a contract will delay your application at the most but not be rejected.

I know a fellow who got through this process in a record time of 5 months all because his paperwork was in perfect order.

Trust me I've done a LOT of research into Canadian Immigration.
desertdudeshj

I appreciate your info and advice...the truth has a big leap so far...but if this isn't really possible then we have a bank account that shall mature next year...

well, I affirm your taking time to respond although initially you seemed hostile...but again...the end would justify the means. Thanks, buddy!
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Or like I said easiet thing to do is to get married. Doesnt matter if you gt married one day before the application or during. As long as its valid and legal. You could also include in your explination that since its illegal to do so here you have minimal paperwork regarding this.

But dunno how this will affect your case as you willing admit to breaking the law of the country you currently reside in.

Also DO NOT APPLY THROUGH any so called immigration lawyers. These people are complete monkeys and cannot affect chances of your success one bit. Most cases i know got delayed because of some screw up from the lawyers side. The Immigration website is crystal clear about the prcedure and what needs to be done and all there in black and white. No point in pay top dollar for someone to staple you papers toghter and post them. Cause thats all what they do and most don't even do that properly.

FYI : Not a good idea to be asking for fradulent and illegal documents on a open forum.
desertdudeshj

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai