Sharing

Topic locked
Sharing Apr 14, 2014
Are apartments on a sharing basis still available for tourists ? looking for visa runs in order to find work.

saz84
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Sharing Apr 18, 2014
Me too , i want to have a shared room with decent westerns women for one month, i am very respectfull, i want to visit UAE and to look for a good opportunity
nina2056
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Sharing Jun 22, 2014
Yes you can get apartment on sharing basis easily.
Angila098
Dubai Forum User

Re: Sharing Jun 22, 2014
You can search in the Dubizzle classifieds website for short term and sharing accommodation. Alternately, you might be interested in one of the furnished apartments available. Emirates Stars is a top class furnished apartment hotel close to Sharjah that is quite affordable. There are also others in Bur Dubai but those tend to be more expensive. You might want to stay in a furnished apartment for a couple of weeks while searching for a less expensive place.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Sharing Jun 23, 2014
Agreed with you Radeya :) Emirates Stars Hotel Apartments are alternately great option for short term. These are furnished and comfortable.But saz84 if you are coming for long term or job prospects you can get apartment on sharing basis. You also get sharing accommodation with your colleges.
Angila098
Dubai Forum User

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai