Rental In Dubai

Topic locked
Rental in Dubai Jan 04, 2007
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can help. i am moving to dubai next week and have a months temporary accomodation. then i need to move into somewhere indefinitely. I would ideally like to move into a shared villa - I was wondering how is best to find shared villas in dubai? is there a particular site that people advertise on or classifieds that everyone posts in?
thanks in advance

charly
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2007
Try this link;

http://www.gulfnews.com/classifieds/cla ... on_Wanted/

Or alternatively keep looking here sometimes people are looking for someone to share.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 04, 2007
We have spacious rooms with private bathrooms in our 4 bedroom villa next to DIC & Knowledge Village. We are a South African couple and a
Belgium guy in the age group of 29 - 32 years currently living in the villa. The villa is furnished with a beautiful garden including 24 hr
security, wireless internet, satelite tv, gym, sauna, steamroom, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
It's a smoking & cat friendly environment.

Double Room with private bathroom = AED 54000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord's instructions).
Master Room with on-suite bathroom = AED 60 000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord instructions).

Should a person want to vacate, the onus is on them to find a new tenant to pay them.

Call Janus on +971 50 2740725 if you would like to view the place!

For other info regarding accommodation in Dubai go to www.dubizzle.com or www.expatriates.com
Janus.Mulder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 04, 2007
thanks guys that's great
charly
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 04, 2007
noni
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2007
Janus.Mulder wrote:We have spacious rooms with private bathrooms in our 4 bedroom villa next to DIC & Knowledge Village. We are a South African couple and a
Belgium guy in the age group of 29 - 32 years currently living in the villa. The villa is furnished with a beautiful garden including 24 hr
security, wireless internet, satelite tv, gym, sauna, steamroom, swimming pool and jacuzzi.

Double Room with private bathroom = AED 54000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord's instructions).
Master Room with on-suite bathroom = AED 60 000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord instructions).

Should a person want to vacate, the onus is on them to find a new tenant to pay them.

For other info regarding accommodation in Dubai go to www.dubizzle.com or www.expatriates.com

Those rents sound really expensive for shared accomodation!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
kanelli wrote:
Janus.Mulder wrote:We have spacious rooms with private bathrooms in our 4 bedroom villa next to DIC & Knowledge Village. We are a South African couple and a

Those rents sound really expensive for shared accomodation!

Bloody hell do they!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
Everything in Dubai is insanely expensive when it comes to renting, depending on where this villa is locted and its condition I think that is market rates. I pay that amount for our place.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 07, 2007
For one room Fayz? Are all of your roommates paying the same amount as you? That is one expensive villa you have there! :shock:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2007
4k to 5k a month works out to 48 to 60k a year. I pay the most as I have the premium parking spot and the biggest room and there are 2 of us but yes we're all in that range. It is a lot of money but the place is huge and what else would I get for 60k, sadly not much so this works out well for us.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 07, 2007
wow, rents are quite expensive :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 12, 2007
rent is generally REALLY expensive in Dubai due to the number of people that want to stay there.
However, you may find the following link to be a suitable alternative:

http://www.emiratesvillage.com/index/listings/page270.htm
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai