Recommended Real Estate Agents In Dubai

Topic locked
Recommended Real Estate Agents in Dubai Mar 24, 2008
Does anyone have a helpful and trustworthy real estate recommendation with a good reputation?
Thanks

Miff
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 25, 2008
your looking to buy or rent ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Recommended Real Estate Agents in Dubai Mar 25, 2008
Miff wrote:Does anyone have a helpful and trustworthy real estate recommendation with a good reputation?
Thanks

Absolutely not, I have yet to find one that will return calls.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Mar 26, 2008
Better Homes
Landmark
Asteco

Dubai real estate agents

It's rare for anyone to return phone calls in Dubai, unless you have something they want.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 28, 2008
Here is one - NONE!!! They little more than hair dressers. Then again, a lot of them are ex-hair dressers.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 28, 2008
ops...was supposed to read-

they know little more than hair dressers. Then again, a lot of them are ex-hair dressers
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

A Good One Mar 31, 2008
I recently dealt with Gladis Chouire of Better Homes. A really nice lady, who not only returned my calls but was prompt and very professional. Highly recommended. Ask for her if you call BH.
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 31, 2008
I've dealt with Better Homes, and it would be the last on my list of recommendation. In fact, I was hoping to find a hitman to take a contract on the insulting twats.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 28, 2008
Nyree Hansen at Elysian Properties was very good. She helped us sell our old villa very quickly. We also found our new place through her and the whole process was very stress-free and easy. :D
wilkinsj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 28, 2008
RE here are rubbish! You're better off going to the areas you want to live and asking the security guys if there are any free apartments etc and getting the landlords numbers direct.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 16, 2008
Just be careful when you have dealings with Opera Real Estate... I ve had a very bad experience with them.
Have yet to find a good real estate agent.
Woods
Dubai Forum Guest

Dubai Property Jul 08, 2008
Hi
Buy, sell or rent Dubai Property with Better Homes. Better Homes, leading player in Dubai real estate industry, is selling, leasing and managing more Dubai Property than any other privately owned company within the UAE. If you are really looking to buy Dubai Property or invest in Dubai real estate market, look in to Better Homes, because no one understands property better than we do.
Daniel Marshal
Dubai Property
bhomes
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dubai Property Jul 08, 2008
bhomes
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 08, 2008
Didn't have a good experience with "Better Homes". I was in Dubai at the end of June to look for apartments. The agent did not return my calls. When I spoke to the agent again , she told me that she is too busy. Something unheard off in the west!!! I think her name was Connie. I called the office again and asked them if I could change the agent since the one assigned to me is too busy. NO answer after that.

So there are NO good agents in Dubai.
qwert97
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 08, 2008
Better Homes showed us a few apartments, then never returned calls. The cold, stressed woman was from New Zealand as I recall.
DubaiMacGuy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re:Better Homes had bad deals Jul 31, 2008
yes
guys same is the case with my fellow who is now in
Dubai. They 'better homes' made a deal with my friend but they did not call again so beware of these ones
majidpucit123
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai