ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT PLEASE HELP! (NOT SPAM!)

Topic locked
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT PLEASE HELP! (NOT SPAM!) Mar 14, 2007
Hi everyone!

I will be moving to Dubai at the start of April to take up a position with my company. I will be alone until my wife and kids join me in about 5 months. I was wondering how many single bedroom apartments/studios are available around the greens/marina area. I would need it to be on a monthly basis and preferably furnished.

Are there many apartments available that would suit? Any guesses on how much it is going to cost?

Thanks in advance

Bert

bert
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 14, 2007
Apartments around the Marina and the Greens are a bit expensive and range from anywhere near 60,000 to 120,000 per year depending on the location.

If you're looking for something cheaper, then the Gardens is an excellent option and only a few kms away from the Marina
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 15, 2007
PM sent to you.
XPClone
Dubai forums Addict

accomodation Mar 16, 2007
accomodation is a plenty. We had to search for two-months before we found somewhere that we liked enough to sign a one-year contract for.

We had a per month basis rental agreement with www.dubaisky.co.uk until we found what we wanted.

Dont rush into signing for a year, e.g. in Marina you may find your apartment in the loudest part of the construction zones where dust is guaranteed, living a year like this (like a friend of mine is in at the moment) is a major downer, especially considering the move to a new place.

Good luck
nathooarif
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 24, 2007
Your best option is probably finding a hotel apartment (or serviced apartment). These apartments are normally furnished with cleaning services, and you can rent them on a monthly basis thus giving you flexibility. I have searched all over the Marina area and haven't found anything decent below 100K, and most are annual lease.
fafit
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai