One BHK in Marina Diamond, Dubai Marina
105 K one cheque
115 K two Cheques

Only serious tenants, no commission, owned by me
call Syed, 0502725664

salman463
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 24, 2008
So, the bank charges you 10,000 AED to process two cheques, or you are just ripping people off?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 24, 2008
its simply cash flow issue, hope u r smart enough to understand that, anyways the average is 125K in Marina,
it is already discounted,
salman463
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 25, 2008
Yeah... a cash flow issue... The rest of the world pays their rent every month, but the landlords in Dubai have special cash flow issues and need the whole amount in one cheque or they suffer dire financial consequences... :roll:

105,000 for a one bedroom is outrageous. The rental market is going insane in Dubai. So much for the days of renting a 2 bedroom villa in the Springs for 75,000.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 26, 2008
ahhh the secondary market. ka-ching $$$
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 26, 2008
That's bananas. I don't know anyone that can afford to pay that amount upfront.

The 10,000 extra for two cheques is just stupid. Who's fool enough to fall for that - geez.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2008
kanelli wrote:Yeah... a cash flow issue... The rest of the world pays their rent every month, but the landlords in Dubai have special cash flow issues and need the whole amount in one cheque or they suffer dire financial consequences... :roll:

105,000 for a one bedroom is outrageous. The rental market is going insane in Dubai. So much for the days of renting a 2 bedroom villa in the Springs for 75,000.

I agree with you.. the rent here is outrageous, and the whole year upfront issue is not known anywhere else, and is insane, but, 105k for a one bed is cheap considering.. I work in real estate and have clients that would snap that up today!
firefly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 27, 2008
well 'CHEAP' is one thing, i would rather say 'reasonable' but considering only last yrs pricing.... by end of the yr this will dramatically change and apart from that it still depends on the location and which MD .... more than anything else.....
i live in MD #x myself and its an pretty loved up and old shitty Bldg with a lot of tech & other issues..... basically ready to tear it down (3yrs old).....

which MD# and Apt# your talking abt?

105,000 will show in 2 month 85,000, but you never know each and every day some numbskull is waking up :lol:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2008
People will snap it up hey? Oh really! That's why most of JBR and the Marina are lying empty because no-one can afford to live there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2008
yeah marina diamond is a horrible building it's nearly all empty from what i've seen and 105 is high for the level of building it is. good luck gettin that. the marina is maybe 30-40% occupied cause of greedy landlords.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 27, 2008
The prices are totally unrealistic.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2008
Maybe landlords should start charging 200,000 for a one bedroom, and then a company can take the lease and house 6 of their workers in there. The landlords could make their fortune and help solve the housing crisis at the same time! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2008
nuzbim wrote:yeah marina diamond is a horrible building it's nearly all empty from what i've seen and 105 is high for the level of building it is. good luck gettin that. the marina is maybe 30-40% occupied cause of greedy landlords.

In which of those shithouses u gotta dwell?
my we are neighbors and we have already two signatures to tear this crap down
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 29, 2008
I met a guy in the lift in my building and he had just moved out of a place in one of the Diamond buildings. He said it was a nightmare because the maintenance was basically non-existent.

He said the pool was green and he took the maintenance company to court to try to get then to do their jobs. Bugger that.

But there are 5 diamonds aren't there? Maybe this apartment is in a good one?!?!?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Oct 29, 2008
that there suppose to be ONE good one is just a HOAX
i reckon there are already 7
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 31, 2008
appartment is now on rent thankyou all . bye
salman463
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 07, 2008
before i sold our 1 bed appartment (marina), i was offered 160k more than once.

8)
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai