Need Help With Investment Realestate

Topic locked
Need help with investment realestate Sep 29, 2006
I have read a lot about the growing real-estate market in Dubai. I am thinking about making a small investment to buy 1 bedroom unit. Can someone guide me as what kind of buildings is good from investment point of view, pricing, and most important how can I get financing for the apartment/condo? Currently, I am not in Dubai but I am planning on going there later this year to look for work. I want to get info ahead of time so when I am down there I will focus more in doing things rather then spending my time on learning. Any comments in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

bidztime
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need help with investment realestate Sep 29, 2006
bidztime wrote:I have read a lot about the growing real-estate market in Dubai. I am thinking about making a small investment to buy 1 bedroom unit. Can someone guide me as what kind of buildings is good from investment point of view, pricing, and most important how can I get financing for the apartment/condo? Currently, I am not in Dubai but I am planning on going there later this year to look for work. I want to get info ahead of time so when I am down there I will focus more in doing things rather then spending my time on learning. Any comments in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

You may like to check out the property section of this Newspaper, it is extensive both from the Developers and from the 2nd hand market.
http://www.gulfnews.com/classifieds/cla ... _For_Sale/

You have to be aware that many properties are on the market these days and the general opinion is that the market has peaked, but its real difficult to actually judge.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai