Looking For A Partner To Share Accommodation

Topic locked
looking for a partner to share accommodation Apr 09, 2006
hi,

i am a 35 yr old single male looking for a villa or apartment to share. i am open minded and do travel a bit. my current lease expires end-april, so if anyone out there is willing to share a villa or apartment with me then please do get in touch. i can spend up to 50k pa + utils. for info: a decent 2 bed apartment should cost about 90k, villa would be a bit more expensive though.

cheers, zubee

zubee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Accommodation Apr 09, 2006
Zubee,

Give us a call on 245-8514 or email me.

I'm also very interested in finding an apartment to share.

Seeya

Greg
gregos
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Accommodation Apr 09, 2006
gregos wrote:Zubee,

Give us a call on 245-8514 or email me.

I'm also very interested in finding an apartment to share.

Seeya

Greg

hey, Greg, where are u interested to take an apt, or u already got one with Amar?
let me know, thank you
jeanna_abdyrasakova@yahoo.com
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 11, 2006
Hi All

My friend is looking for a European professional person to share a two bedroom villa in a compound in Mirdiff. The area is very nice and friendly, with Spinneys nearby.

Wireless Internet, Satelliet TV, Conservatory are available. He is away on leave untill the 24 April therefore, viewing can only from 25 April as he asked.

The price is AED3500, inclusive of DEWA bills. He requested a three months deposit as per his current contract (You can discuss with him).

If you would be intersted, please PM me with your name and number and you will be contacted as soon as he gets back.

PS. I am advertising this as per his request since he's away. I did not move in because Mirdiff is a little bit far from my work. I have seen the place and can give you some details if you need.

Cheers

Zino
Zino
Dubai Forum User

Re: looking for a partner to share accommodation Apr 12, 2006
zubee wrote:hi,

i am a 35 yr old single male looking for a villa or apartment to share. i am open minded and do travel a bit. my current lease expires end-april, so if anyone out there is willing to share a villa or apartment with me then please do get in touch. i can spend up to 50k pa + utils. for info: a decent 2 bed apartment should cost about 90k, villa would be a bit more expensive though.

cheers, zubee

hey, my current lease expires end of april also. have you got anyone to share a 2B/R flat with u already? I am 27 y/o single male.
just let me know if you are interested.
thanks
geraintindxb
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai