Looking For A Flat To Buy

Topic locked
looking for a flat to buy Feb 11, 2007
Looking for a 2 BR flat in the greens / dubai marina / Burj residance to move in starting June 07.

yshimy

Feb 16, 2007
Emaar is in the process of offloading its apartments in the Greens . You should check the papers or contact them for details
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 16, 2007
Thanks Kieth

I'm one of the unfortunate tenants who will be kicked out if they didn't buy their apartments. i have to find the downpayment + processing charges + application fees + maintainance cost in less than a week....

Thanks anyway for trying to help..

I was looking for 2 BR to buy but take my time to decide.
yshimy

Feb 17, 2007
Good luck Ysh, out of curiousity are they giving you any kind of incentive? i.e. are the prices that Emaar offering better then what is currently on the market? I doubt it but was curious, if they are than it gives a sign that they're trying to offload fast and I've been hearing rumours that they're having money problems.

Good luck, hope it all works out for you.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 17, 2007
Fayz, I think that they are discounting the flats as an incentive to the current tenants before they sell them at market rates to external buyers.

I thinks its a 3% discount or somthing like that.
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
Thanks fayz.

Well, what they are offering is around 853,000 AED after the discount for one bedroom with a view of the neighbours balcony.

The only benefit is they are offering financing through AMLAK which is the regular rate @ 8.25% and financing 97% of the property.
They did NOT waive the application nor the processing fees.

So basically, .... from my point of view, no incentives.

I actually went to RAK bank and i got a better offer in totality.

I really don't know, i'm calling the rent committee tomorrow to know how to deal with the new landlord... Will he be able to increase the price above the 7% or not.
If he can kick me out without the 3 month notice, as he will buy it then i will have another 2 or 1 month for my contract....

If anyone knows, don't hesitate to give me the info please.
yshimy

Feb 18, 2007
Ysh, 853,000 for a 1 bedroom :shock:

wow !.. whats does the monthly instalment work out to with 97% finance from Amlak and Rak bank ??

:?:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
around 7400 ... without the hidden charges.

Rak gives you better options to pay earlier if you want, while amlak is quite stiff and will charge you arm and leg to pay earlier
yshimy

flat @ marina, JLT Mar 07, 2007
pls visit www.magpg.com
or call 050-8105664
akbarbava
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: looking for a flat to buy Mar 17, 2007
yshimy wrote:Looking for a 2 BR flat in the greens / dubai marina / Burj residance to move in starting June 07.

contact me and I'll help you find what you need.
maestroeg
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai