Lake Towers

Topic locked
Mar 06, 2009
but that would mean the rent for a 4 br app is 72.000 / year. how is that possible.

i highly doubt it.

saymen
Dubai Forums Member

exactly Mar 06, 2009
As I said, is a scam! I just got a mail from a lady that says she is the owner of one of this 2 bedroom apartments (that do not exist) saying that she lives now in London and would like to rent tha Apt, to me. for that price and so on...
Of course they want a deposit!!
maguila
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 16, 2009
Jumeirah Lake Towers, Lake Terrace, Studio
AED 60,000 p.a.
Apartment for Rent: Jumeirah Lake Towers, Lake Terrace, Studio. Rent starting Dhs. 60,000/- P.A. Farida 050-4586903 / Syed 050-3482714. Disclaimer: This listing is correct at the time of going to press, but availability and price are subject to change. DUBAI WATERFRONT PROPERTIES.

Property type: For Rent - Flats
Number of bedrooms: studio

this guy will go down he says... i too am hunting for a place.. so will let you know.. heard it will crash in 2 montsh time so better wait if you aint in a big hurry
Sixthjan
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 19, 2009
Find a home in Dubai without knowing the market price? A nightmare no.

So you can find one website portal that can give you the rent and sell market tendancy.

go to google type dubai real estate and you will see a portal starting by Ali
Alineah
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 19, 2009
Jumeirah lake tower is the most affordable area compare to Dubai Marina. First on terms of quality leaving, Jumeirah lake tower will more safer, pratical in term of traffic and ease by the metro side station.
The view of the lake and the Dubai marina view is much more appreciate from the lake.

It will be an area who will more quoted at the end of the development.
Alineah
Dubai Forums Member

Re: exactly Apr 27, 2009
To respond to your comment about www.alineah.com, we are a serious group that promote properties in the Emirates for the benefit of agent, landlord, broker.

If you have a doubt about any of our member please send to info@alineah.com and we will investigate the matter immediatly. Thank you for your collaboration.

Alineah team
Alineah
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai