Holiday Villa/ Apartment Needed For 2 Weeks.....

Topic locked
Holiday villa/ apartment needed for 2 weeks..... Jul 10, 2006
Hi there!

Im looking for a decent villa or apartment in the Jumeirah/ Barsha/ Arabian ranches or Emirates Hills area to rent for my family who are coming out on holiday!!

I need the accomodation from approx the 1st October until the 15th October.

Please please reply if you know of any for rent!

Thanks very much

Stacey :cat:

SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2006
I can give you fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment please contact me for more details.
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 11, 2006
Thanks Shay for the reply, but I forgot to mention its for 4-6 people Im looking for.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

:cat:
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 11, 2006
depends on the amount of $ you are willing to spend, I have a supreme 3 bedroom available directly facing the golf course 100% view, and 100% swimming pool view (just like a resort) Flat screen LCD, leather sofas, it will cost you around 1000 a day though.

Thanks
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
do you mean $1000 per day or AED1000 a day?!
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
this is low season so yes 1000 AED/day, higher season you`ll get this rate only if you take it for a full month. This is a luxory resort style apartment, the area is 2038 SQFT, KFC, COSTA COFFee, supermarket, nandos are 30 second walk from the lobby, there are only 2 apartments per floor and this is on the 5th floor.

you get all appliances such as kettle, coffee maker, iron, dish washer, washing machine, microwave, fridge, dvd player, plasma TV, etc.
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
is October, as stated classed as low season too?!

1000AED is fine. Where exactly is the villa?!

Can you post pics of the interior and exterior?!

Thanks
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
Oops.just reread the post and I see its an apartment.......

Anyway can you give me details anyhoo....
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
I will post the pictures up soon, this is a brand new apartment, it is just finished being painted and furnished, so I will get the pictures up in a few days, yes october is a high season, since it will be right after ramadan.
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
so whats the price in October (high season) then?!

Thanks
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
Depends on the days you want the apartment for, can you give me an estimate on your stay?

I`m attaching one picture of the view, the pool is below you can also see that but not in this picture, this is a rough picture i took from my cam.

shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
i mentioned approx 1st to 15th October on my original post.

Thanks
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
I`ll give it to you for 1200 AED a day if you book it for 15 days, there is a $700 USD refundable security deposit.
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
Does this include a maid service midweek to change the beds etc?!

Please inform where the apartment is.....the Greens? Please advise.
SheikhaS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 12, 2006
yes, this is the best building in the greens, this view is only enjoyed by 6 apartments 4th 5th and 6th floors (pool and golf course) I can send my maid, twice a week, you can pay her around 10 GBP directly to clean (cleaning usually is not included, but if requested, we do arrange) more intensed cleaning can also be done, we use these right after a client checks out, it costs us around 600 AED for a 3 bedroom, however my advise is you don't need this kind of cleaning service, the maid one would work just right!
shay
Dubai Forums Member

Villa for rent Jul 22, 2006
Hi, we have a villa for short term rent, you can view it at www.dubaiapartments.biz, it is located in the Springs with a full lake view. It is under the heading 'Luxurious 5 bedroom villa with full lake view'. Good luck with the search
skyhigh
Dubai Forum User

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai