Golf, Beach,cafes Near Work. Is It Possible???

Topic locked
golf, beach,cafes near work. Is it possible??? May 24, 2007
Hi! My husband and I have just confirmed our next posting in Dubai and we are really excited for the new adventure to begin. We have a budget of approx 200,000 UAE for accommodation and would like a villa somewhere fairly central and not too far a drive from Khaleed Bin Waleed Street. I have heard Jumeira is a good spot so we may start looking there. Does anyone have any other suggestions for possible areas that are not too far from there, close to a golf course for my fanatic husband, and a beach for the budgie (me)???

Ultimately, we would like something with 2 or 3 bedrooms with space for a studio as I am an artist and work from home. A pool would be great too! Is this a possibility in Dubai?

budgie
Dubai Forum Guest

May 24, 2007
Yes, yes, yes and yes...

Was it as good for you?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 24, 2007
No, that didn't do anything for me...
budgie
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: golf, beach,cafes near work. Is it possible??? May 24, 2007
budgie wrote:Hi! My husband and I have just confirmed our next posting in Dubai and we are really excited for the new adventure to begin. We have a budget of approx 200,000 UAE for accommodation and would like a villa somewhere fairly central and not too far a drive from Khaleed Bin Waleed Street. I have heard Jumeira is a good spot so we may start looking there. Does anyone have any other suggestions for possible areas that are not too far from there, close to a golf course for my fanatic husband, and a beach for the budgie (me)???
--- snip ---

I suggest Emirates Hill, Springs, or Greens. They are near to golf courses.
For beach, I will goto private beaches via membership, eg at Sheraton Hotel.
It's just 6min drive maximum.

The beach at Jumeira is a public; subjected to lots of public news recently.
dubaiforumuser
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai